Our client is looking for an experienced and professional Office Services Administrator to join their corporate team in Downtown Toronto.
The positions will support the back office function and provides a single point of support for operational and project matters. It is an exciting role that offers the opportunity to recommend and assist in implementing alternatives for purposes of contributing to the achievement of business objectives.
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Acts as first point of contact for the office for general enquires as they relate to onboarding and terminations, Premises, Information Technology, special requests.
- Ensure all systems/equipment are correctly set-up and functional for employees including desk set-up, login, phone, security card and new hire kit.
- Manage/Administer the EUN process and coordinate employee movement (new hires/exit) requirements while working closely with various support groups, including by not limited to Information technology, HR, premises and compliance.
- Responsible for physical security requirements and audits – this includes overseeing the security access roster and track additions / deletions (quarterly). Authorize security pass cards (monitor & track spare cards and cancel cards as necessary).
- Oversee Technology Audit and liaise with Auditors directly as required.
- Ensure that all processes are in-line with SOX audit requirements. Maintain related documents and organizational systems related to such.
- Coordinate all moves including logistics in coordination with Information Technology, Voice Services and Premises/Movers.
- Liaise with voice services in respect to all orders, changes and issues for your department and ensure resolutions i.e. order headsets, add-on Modules and ensure user changes are implemented.
- Create and maintain great working relationships with internal and external service providers and vendors including GDI Services and Iron Mountain.
- Assist in managing the yearly and mid-year 360 Evaluation process. This includes entry and upkeep of all employee data in the 360 admin technical system, report generation and distribution, ad hoc report requests.
- Keep floor plan up-to-date (Visio/PowerPoint) to reflect ongoing moves/changes.
- Responsible for maintaining the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) updates, testing and ensuring wallet cards are updated yearly or as changes are required.
- Coordinate and participate in Health and Safety projects.
- Assist with annual fire drill, including oversight of role assignments (door monitors, etc.).
- Assist with overseeing (planning and execution) of major renovations and relocations.
- Facilitate all building service issues in cooperation with building management/premises- i.e. heating / air conditioning / lighting / washroom issues.
- Arrange for regular cleaning and upkeep of office space with vendors and coordinate with/advise all employees, instructing them on preparation of clean-ups.
- Liaise with mailroom personnel/manager to resolve issues/address new processes as needed including issues related to distribution.
- Point person managing shredding contract (Iron Mountain) and associated service agreement with vendors, incl. CO-OP Cabs & Canadian Springs.
- Writes and/or edits and disseminates materials such as mass communications, correspondence, presentations, reports, including deciding on or recommending content.
- Work with counterparts to ensure adherence to set and/or new processes. Ensure new process improvements are effectively rolled out across other offices.
- Assist in needs assessment and execution (including user awareness and training) of technology related projects such as phone upgrades, voicemail systems, and other refresh projects or introduction of new technology/applications i.e. participate as subject matter expert in pilot projects.
- Continuously reassess new hire kit requirements and update to reflect new/changing policies, processes, etc.
- Make recommendations for process improvement as it relates to employee movement, physical and logical security items and EUN process.
- Support various projects such as business process improvement initiatives, while collaborating with staff both within the team and across the impacted business units, to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Review and pre-approve supply orders, and invoice related to products and services as applicable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative/ professional support function, with at least 2 years in a similar role, working in a complex fast paced environment, dealing with complex issues and managing conflicting priorities within scope of a similar role.
- Solid organizational skills required to coordinate and lead a variety of initiatives.
- Seasoned broad business knowledge and specific understanding of the organizational unit, its functions and products and customer groups.
- Very good understanding of the processes, policies and procedures required for supporting the business.
- Good working knowledge of financial and accounting principles, and human resources policy.
- Ability to work with limited direction, and to make decisions within scope of accountability.
- Extremely detail oriented and very well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a wide variety of tasks, and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to deal with internal and external personnel in a professional and courteous manner, and to develop and leverage professional working relationships.
- Advanced level MS Outlook & PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as contribute to the cohesion of a team.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage confidential materials in an appropriate manner.
Salary is tracking between $52-58,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits