Are you looking for a new and rewarding career that offers learning, advancement and a sense of accomplishment?
Who we are:
For over 30 years TDCSS has been providing quality services to people with disabilities in a variety of settings. TDCSS employs over 150 people that value teamwork, diversity, a sense of community, and the desire to make a positive impact on those around us.
TDCSS believes that people have a right to make decisions in all aspects of their daily lives. We all have hopes, dreams and goals that we want for ourselves.
If you believe this as well, then we welcome you to apply for a position with us!
What we offer:
- TDCSS offer jobs ranging from casual on call to permanent positions.
- Comprehensive training and self-development opportunities through workshops, mentorship and work experience.
- Flexible work schedules, available pension plan and competitive benefits packages to our permanent employees.
- TDCSS provide services 24/7, and are looking for people to work days, evenings and nights.
- TDCSS are family friendly employer.
Who you are:
- You are a caring, dynamic individual that can work shiftwork in a residential setting or out in the community.
- Enjoy working with people in a team oriented and sometimes fast paced setting.
- You will represent TDCSS and the people we serve in a positive manner.
- You love to learn!
What you offer:
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Community Care First Aid (courses offered periodically)
- Class 4 driver’s license is an asset.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard