Our client is looking for a QA Analyst for Web Application testing.
-Create QA task List in order to meet objectives and deadlines.
-Participate in Requirement & Design brief review session.
-Evaluate requirements & design docs from a quality testability standpoint
-Create detailed Test Cases for full requirement coverage/traceability.
-Execute Test Cases to validate correct functionality of the application.
-Manage test coverage based on risk analysis.
-Articulate gaps found in requirements and escalates associated risks
-Responsible to provide QA sign off for assigned projects.
-Work within various test methodologies.
-Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality
-Coordinate Test Case Reviews with stakeholders.
-Responsible for test documentation deliverables - Test plans, test estimates, test cases, test scripts.
-Perform various types of testing including functional, integration, back-end validation, GUI, regression testing as needed.
-Handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
-Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test case writing guidelines.
-Coordinate testing efforts between 3rd party testing team.
-Keep QA Manager informed of current state of quality and test progress.
-Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
-Collaboratively work with the development team, digital managers and the business partners.
-Identify obstacles and roadblocks and offer suggestions to work around obstacles.
The ideal candidates must possess:
-Experience in Software Manual Testing * 6+ yrs
-Strong experience in Web application testing * 5 yrs
-Strong Mobile Devices testing experience * 3 yrs
-Offshore Coordination experience * 3 yrs
-Accessibility testing experience * 1 to 2 yrs
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
-Strong collaboration and analytical skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Understanding of in depth regression testing techniques
-Must be able to work independently
-Eperience with Linkchecker &
Nice to have:
-Automation experience is an asset
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in Computer Science and/or minimum 6+ years systems testing experience.
- Possesses knowledge of Functional testing processes and methodologies.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Software Quality Assurance and Analysis
- Strong understanding of the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) Methodology
- Strong planning, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Leader and team player with experience in working with multiple and diverse teams
- Understanding and experience in applying risk based testing techniques and methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience testing web-based applications/mobile testing.
- Already have or working towards related industry standard certifications like CSTE, CSQA
- Cross browser/OS testing.
- Previous financial services industry QA Experience an asset
- Time management skills (in-depth)
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience working on large, complex sites
- Exceptional organizational skills
- An analytical thinker with an aptitude to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively and individually within a multidisciplinary team