Our client is looking for a Project Manager with Charles River Experience.
Extensive Work Experience:
- Industry Knowledge--Delivery success in the Wealth Management industry, with experience in project implementation for portfolio management systems, trading applications or mutual fund systems.
- Relationship Management--Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers.
- Team Management and Team Building--Ability to form, build and manage effective teams.
- Leadership--Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others.
- IT Project Management--Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling IT projects.
- Influencing--Ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking--Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems.
- Coaching --Ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
- Application Delivery Process--Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Business Case Justification--Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for justifying a project, equipment or staffing expenditures by identifying cost, benefits, opportunities and threats.
- Product and Vendor Evaluation--Knowledge of process for evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with organization’s business needs and architectural principles.
MUST HAVE STRONG BANKING EXPERIENCE
Indeed - 4 months ago