Our client is looking for a PM with strong Wealth, Capital Markets, Wholesale experience.
Lead projects to deliver applications for various Wealth Management business portfolios. Manage the day to day project activities of multiple unrelated, complex project(s), or inter-related projects of a tactical nature within a program of project(s), following Technology’s project performance standards.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close project(s) of a tactical nature, with an emphasis on managing project dependencies. Incorporating project management standards, processes and procedures in support of continuous improvement activities.
- Manage team relationships. Provide performance feedback and coaching to project and program team members.
- Act as business liaison partner with business sponsor and stakeholders to develop the business case, and provide input on tactical direction.
- Participate in vendor evaluation and selection process by providing recommendations based on subject matter expertise.
- Must ensure that all necessary risk assessments and risk assessment processes are carried out at the appropriate time (Architecture, Governance, Security Threat Risk Assessment, Operational Gating).
Extensive Work Experience:
- Industry Knowledge--Delivery success in the Wealth Management industry, with experience in project implementation for portfolio management systems, trading applications or mutual fund systems.
- Relationship Management--Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers.
- Team Management and Team Building--Ability to form, build and manage effective teams.
- Leadership--Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others.
- IT Project Management--Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling IT projects.
- Influencing--Ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking--Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems.
- Coaching --Ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
- Application Delivery Process--Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Business Case Justification--Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for justifying a project, equipment or staffing expenditures by identifying cost, benefits, opportunities and threats.
MUST HAVE STRONG BANKING BACKGROUND.
Indeed - 10 months ago