Our client is looking looking for a mid-level PCO reporting to two project managers to provide administrative support to projects, including project documentation, tracking, reporting and maintaining project processes and follow-up with relevant stakeholders as required. Support status report generation and keep other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects.
- PCO relevant experience based on job description below- minutes, project documentation, reporting
- SharePoint & Intranet structure and content
- Sound knowledge of PMI Project Management best practices, processes and procedures
- Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and project management life cycle
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Compliance business processes and procedures on a broad, organizational level
- Experience delivering technology projects in a distributed environment
- Experience tracking and reporting project financials including forecasts, estimates and actual spend
- Knowledge of Risk Management practices, policies and principles
Soft skills include:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to remain resilient under high pressure projects or regulatory demands.
- Ability to work independently and often autonomously in the management of projects, teams and operational disciplines
- Develops strategic thinking/ planning in the execution of work plans
MUST HAVE STRONG BANKING