Our client is looking for a Model Risk Consultant, Capital Market Risk Model Vetting
Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of 1 year (ideally 3 years) derivatives modelling experience specifically on risk model is required.
- Proven programming skills in C++ on numerical solutions is a must.
- An excellent knowledge of financial derivative products, specific to either counterparty credit risk, value at risk, issue risk would be an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and good understanding of Basel and other regulatory requirements is an asset
- The position requires both technical and business skills: including quantitative, programming, communication, client and project management skills. A keen business sense is required to quickly understand the wide-ranging requirements of different vetting projects. There is also a high emphasis on strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must also be a team player.
- The candidate should also possess and demonstrate a high achievement orientation and strong quantitative skills.
Education and Accreditations:
- The ideal candidate will at a minimum hold a Master degree in a quantitative field (Math/Math Finance/Physics/Engineering)
- A Ph. D in math, sciences, economics, or finance would be an asset
All candidates must have strong and recent banking background.
Indeed - 9 months ago