We have a new opening for a Bilingual Help Desk role.
This person will be the first level support for Soroc’s POS customers mainly. Would be dealing directly with our customers to resolve their issues.
- Post secondary Diploma/Certificate in an IT related field, or equivalent education or work experience.
- Minimum two year experience working with and supporting retail store technologies such as Server equipment, POS or experience working in a Help Desk environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills with a strong focus on quality customer service maintaining a professional manner at all times.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Self motivated to learn and take responsibility for own learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and French.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and QuickBase.
- Quality focussed and customer oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several activities in tandem.
- Strong time management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a supportive team member.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Must be bilingual – fluent in French
Indeed - 5 months ago