Business Unit Corporate Office - Compliance
Division Corporate Segment Technology Solutions (CSTS)
Report Location 100 Wellington Street – TD West Tower,
The Compliance project team within the CSTS team services projects and applications supporting the TD Compliance department. Those applications include the Enterprise Customer Risk Rating (ECRR), Watchlist Management System (WLM), Regulatory Reporting, and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
Description We are seeking a candidate to join the team in the delivery and development of the Enterprise Customer Risk Rating (ECRR) application, related projects and to eventually contribute to future enhancements, support and maintenance post-delivery of the ECRR system which is a multi-tiered system running on AIX.
- Design and develop high quality solutions for program/system issues consistent with project objectives and client requirements following technology architecture standards & TD’s system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Analyze and provide resolutions for program failures.
- Perform retrofitting of code changes for project development and source codes control.
- Develop or participate in development of test plans and scripts and system deployment plan that adhere to business requirements, and participate in the testing of developed systems/solutions.
- Manage the allocation of test environments for project development and production support teams.
- Analyze and provide resolutions for issues related to test environments, system configurations, environments set ups in Production Acceptance Testing and Production.
- Support the ECRR application and resolve production problems (Potential off hour support required).
- Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with the business community, system development teams and Infrastructure Technology Solutions teams.
- Coach, lead, and mentor other team members. Participate in knowledge transfer with the team and business units.
Required Technical Skills/Tools:
The candidate must possess the following:
- Experience with SDLC Methodologies
- Experience in the following technical skills/tools: Java, XML, XSLT, Java IDE (Integrated Development Environment); Unix Operating System and Unix Shell scripting; SQL, Relational database design, Oracle 10g/11i, ODBC and JDBC; source code control systems
- Interpersonal, Effective Communication and Time Management skills
The following skills are an asset:
- Skills/tools: SAS base language, SAS Macro programming, IBM DB2, JCL, TSO and Endevor.
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) concepts & techniques
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server or other Java EE application servers
- Familiarity with IBM Data Stage
- HP Quality Centre
- Experience with MKS (source integrity) and CA7
Education and Accreditation
- University/ College or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 18 months ago
TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves over 22 million customers in three key businesses operating in a number...