The Compliance project team within the CSTS team services projects and applications supporting the TD Compliance department. Those applications include the Enterprise Customer Risk Rating (ECRR), Watchlist Management System (WLM), Regulatory Reporting, and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
Description We are seeking a candidate to join the team to support the software configuration, development and testing environments of the Enterprise Customer Risk Rating (ECRR) application, related projects and to eventually contribute to future enhancements, support and maintenance post-delivery of the ECRR system which is a multi-tiered system running on AIX.
- Support IT System Administrators, other Environment Specialists, and projects in delivering project objectives and maintaining systems
- Work with Solution Architects to ensure that environment modifications interact appropriately, data conversion impacts are considered, and other areas of impact are addressed and meet performance requirements of the project
- Help test, debug, and performance analyze and document environment components in support of LOB TS teams and ITS, including in PAT (as required)
- Merge, version and package applications in preparation for deployment (and in support of PAT environment)
- Manage complex application deployment in load balanced service-oriented environment
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all job related functions and ensure work volumes are processed accurately and effectively on a day-to-day basis and ensure the project is following corporate standards and security policies
- Collect environment requirements by analyzing the current system environment, using technical tools and utilities
- Develop and configure environments from conceptualization through stabilization
- Design, implement and maintain an automated build and install/deploy process
- Develop, maintain and build Unix Scripts
- Ensure that application teams are adopting the best practices of source code management and traceability
Required Technical Skills/Tools:
The candidate must possess the following:
- Advanced knowledge of process used to deploy supported software/ applications
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems
- Sound knowledge of scripting and command language syntax and of relevant programming language(s)
- Sound knowledge of security policies, existing monitoring process and framework
- Sound knowledge of relevant peripheral technologies such as networks, storage, databases, etc.
- Basic knowledge of support and development tools
- Sound knowledge of the Bank’s technology standards as they apply to computing and business applications
- Has performed installation, configuration and system administration of computing infrastructure components and/or operating systems of moderate to high complexity
- Has developed scripts using appropriate tools to address gaps in the application, to simplify and enhance the application environment
- Experience with SDLC Methodologies
- Interpersonal, Effective Communication and Time Management skills
The following skills are an asset:
- Experience with SDLC Methodologies
- Experience in the following technical skills/tools: Java, XML, XSLT, Java IDE (Integrated Development Environment); Unix Operating System and Unix Shell scripting; SQL, Relational database design, Oracle 10g/11i, ODBC and JDBC; source code control systems
- Skills/tools: SAS base language, SAS Macro programming, , IBM DB2, JCL, TSO and Endevor.
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) concepts & techniques
- Familiarity with IBM Data Stage
- HP Quality Centre
- Experience with MKS (source integrity) and CA7
Education and Accreditation
- University/ College or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves over 22 million customers in three key businesses operating in a number...