SPECIALIZED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Enterprise IT Operations is a dual site 7/24 Service Availability department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Bank’s mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Bank’s mission critical platforms. We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment requiring attention to detail.
- Responsible for managing a team of Service Availability Representatives and Senior Service Availability Representative within Operations
- Provide input to EITO’s metrics and Batch Operations’ targets, guiding the team in meeting productivity and quality expectations
- Direct and oversee a team that is responsible for providing frontline monitoring and support of the Bank's Mainframe Systems, File Transmissions, and Banking applications
- Complete coaching and review processes
- Act as a subject matter expert in batch monitoring and execution of all mainframe applications through CA/7, ensuring SLAs are met and exceptions are addressed
- Monitoring of the schedules and resolving exceptions of all file transmissions across various platforms such as Connect Direct, TCP/IP and FTP
- Contributes to Service Management processes such as Incident, problem and change on behalf of Operations
- Acts as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact
Other Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Strong team player, and self-motivated
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience and a sound understanding of Z Series MVS Mainframe, hardware and Operating system.
- A sound understanding of File Transmission protocol’s such as Secured File Transfer, FTP, TCP/IP and Connect Direct
- Experience with CA/7 batch scheduler
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Service Management practises such as incident, problem and change
- Able to partner with peers to complete tasks while fulfilling job requirements.
- Proven track record of delivering results ensuring operational, reputational, and proprietary risks are minimized
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Promote and support an environment that encourages productivity, innovation, teamwork with a high level of professionalism
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with industry and/or business trends
- Self motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of large scale Mainframe, Distributed systems and Batch processing
- Thorough understanding of the core ITIL processes
Specific Educational Requirements / Accreditations
- Technology Degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience.
TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves over 22 million customers in three key businesses operating in a number...