Position Title: Web Developer / Graphic Designer
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn and react quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting client expectations and deliverables on time and with quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Experience in creating and modifying themes in the WordPress platform (Or related CMS)
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 4 years of web design and development experience is required.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Front-end and back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality using CMS.
- Experience designing for Print.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with SEO, SEM and Analytical software.
- Project Management experience an asset.
TCI Marketing Firm Canada is a full-service advertising and marketing agency specializing in Internet Marketing. We are staffed by a team of...