A copywriter position is responsible for editing and proofreading print and multimedia. They are also responsible for writing for print and multimedia.
Candidates must have excellent persuasive and educational writing skills as well as exceptional editing and proofreading skills for print and multimedia. Strong creative abilities, highly organized, keen eye for detail, solid typographic skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word are a must. Candidates must also have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work closely within the creative team and with the account team to ensure copy tone and style is consistent with visual tone and style.
- Rationalize concepts from beginning to end.
- Be flexible to work on projects of varied size, duration and scope.
- Be receptive to creative direction.
- Be challenged in your work.
- Post secondary education in Copywriting, Rhetorical Writing, Communication, Journalism or English.
- Over two years proven copywriting experience (agency experience)
- Expert knowledge of grammar, spelling and language structure.
- Must have working proficiency in French and English