Bilingual Corporate Receptionist (Temporary Position)
Our well respected clients typically seek high caliber quality candidates to fulfill short term and long term, contract, contract to permanent roles. We invite you to register with us to seek out current and future openings.
We currently have an Immediate need for a Bilingual Receptionist in the Steeles and Woodbine area (Markham)
- Answer all incoming calls and transfer to appropriate individuals.
- Meet/greet and announce visitors.
- Send internal communication email alerts.
- General administrative duties as needed.
- Set up board room for teleconferences and webinars.
- Maintain a tidy clean professional environment.
- Ability to communicate in French and English
- Some post-secondary education is a definite asset.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Highly effective customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing personality and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications a must.
Qualified candidates please submit resumes in Word format quoting "Corporate Bilingual Receptionist" in the subject heading.
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview/registration will be contacted.