TBA Digital is searching for a digital project manager to join the team, primary responsibilities:
- Manage multimedia and Web projects as assigned by Studio Manager.
- Act as single point of contact for both internal resources and clients for all project related inquiries and information.
- Work with Producer to ensure projects are delivered to client specifications within budget.
- Understand client needs and define specific project deliverables as outlined by the Producer and Needs Analysis.
- Help develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the core project team.
- Maintain constant communication with the client through the project development process; educate clients on TBA Digital’s processes and expectations.
- Maintain constant communication with production team members throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure all project content, feedback and approvals are obtained from the client in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain project documentation including: Scope of Work documents, budgets, estimates, timelines, project notes, progress reports, approvals and correspondence.
- Production management of project video shoots and voice-over recordings, including sourcing talent and locations.
- Prepare and maintain project flowcharts as outlined in the Needs Analysis to provide the production team a blueprint for application layout.
- In conjunction with the Producer, monitor and maintain project budgets; ensure projects remain within budget.
- Manage project resources to ensure all project milestones are met.
- Motivate and provide direct and indirect leadership to team members in various roles.
- Ensure quality of all deliverables through thorough testing and proofing at all stages of development.
- Prepare project testing documents and supervise specific project testing teams.
- Develop appropriate application documentation including end-user training tools.
- Ensure all applications have been properly licensed prior to delivery to the client.
- Monitor project folders to ensure files are up-to-date, labeled clearly; ensure files are archived upon project completion.
- Ensure all files and file folders are named according to TBA Digitals naming conventions.
- Ensure delivery deadlines are met, allowing sufficient time for Quality Assurance Process; do what is necessary to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Review project time and expense reports throughout the development process; prepare reports for billing.
- Schedule studio resources (in conjunction with Studio Manager and other Project Managers) to maximize billable hours.
- Continually monitor project resources to ensure project time is tracked accurately.
- Provide daily project and resource updates to Studio Manager.
- Provide semi-weekly project updates to management team.
- Seek opportunities to develop skills / conduct research when all tasks are complete.
Note: Billable projects take priority over all other tasks / projects.
- 2 – 3 years project management experience in a Web and / or multimedia environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team, multitask and prioritize under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to create, monitor and maintain schedules and budgets.
- Experience in client services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft VISIO and Microsoft Project.
- Basic understanding of multimedia and / or Website development procedures, as well as standard development tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Director and HTML.
Indeed - 7 months ago