TATLA DEVELOPMENTS Ltd. is an established Lower Mainland multifamily construction & development company. We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated Site Superintendent for a long term employment relationship.
Applicants must have an in depth background in running medium sized commercial projects (up to $10 million), with a focus on new multifamily construction projects and must be familiar with all aspects of construction and have the necessary skills and abilities to coordinate own forces, trades and materials, drive a schedule, complete site documentation and communicate effectively with others.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good computer & organization skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of meeting deadlines and budgets
- A commitment to quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Co-ordination, control and motivation of trade contractors
- Project planning and scheduling
- Coordinate and control the progression of each stage in the project
- Quality assurance and design conformity
- On site safety coordination in recognition of WorkSafe BC requirements
- Coordination between consultants and trade contractors
- Shop drawing review to confirm general conformance with project drawings and specifications
- Contract administration to prepare back up information for monthly progress draws and change orders
- Gather close out documentation for handover and coordinate contract close out
Fair remuneration commensurate with experience and credentials.
Email response only with resume.
We thank you for your interest in our company, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.