IBM DataPower QA Lead
Our client, Canada's leading financial institution, has asked us to co-locate a permanent, full-time DataPower team on their Bay Street site.
We're seeking a strong QA Lead for this team who can provide the technical and operational leadership needed for successful deployment projects.
This is a staff role with generous salary, benefits, and bonus opportunity.
- Strong working knowledge of IBM DataPower and WebSphere application server.
- Strong experience in QA methodology tools and processes including expertise in QA tool – HP Quality Center.
- Should have worked in strategizing testing approach for SOA based middleware implementations involving messaging middleware/ESB products.
- Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and leadership abilities to lead integrated teams in project activities.
- Work closely with project leads analysts, quality assurance, and production support team members to align projects and orchestrate strategies for effective implementation, cutover planning and resolutions on issues/defects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop QA strategy for large ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) implementation projects involving multiple applications.
- perform project management activities such as planning, sizing, scheduling, including implementation activities for the infrastructure team.
- Collaborate with the business subject matter experts, Project managers, architects and technical leads to come up with well orchestrated QA strategy aligned to project plan for end to end testing of transformed middleware.
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the world's leading information technology companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model™, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, TCS focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively. A part of the TATA Group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 111,000 of the world's best trained IT consultants in 50 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $5.7 billion for fiscal year ended 31 March, 2008 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.Come join us and experience certainty as never before!