Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objective, people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals. The moment you step into TCS, you would be greeted with that unmistakable feeling of being at the place. Along with that, working with TCS affords you with a sense of certainty of a successful career that would be driven by boundless growth opportunities and exposure to cutting- edge technologies and learning possibilities.
The work environment at TCS is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical factors that define our work culture are global exposure, cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. Each of these elements goes much deeper than what it ostensibly conveys.
1.A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate
2.Over 198,000 of the world's best-trained IT consultants across 42 countries
3.The 1st Company in the world to be assessed at Level 5 for integrated enterprise-wide CMMI and PCMM
4.Serving over 900 clients in 55 countries with repeat business from more than 98.3% of the clients annually
5.49 of the Top 100 Fortune 500 U.S. Companies are TCS clients
Experience: 7+ to 10 Years
The Digital Solutions Manager will help build stronger & more effective brand equity through commercial marketing channels by:
- Delivering impactful digital strategies/ideas/content
- Advancing innovative, digital campaigns and brand principles that drive revenue growth
- Bringing in architectural & technology growth in line with digital advances
- Driving integration and orchestration across all digital touch points
Role and Responsibilities
1. Own and manage digital solutions for a commercial marketing group
2. Drive discussions with brand stakeholders to define digital solutions
3. Bring in digital innovation & pioneer digital architecture & technology change
4. Develop digital capabilities including mobility, analytics, social listening, eCommerce & CRM.
5. Provide digital marketing thought leadership and expertise.
6. Lead all stages of strategic development and creative execution of revenue generating, digital solutions that come to life online, on mobile & on emerging platforms.
Experience required (in years):
· 10+ Years
“MUST HAVE” skills and experience for this requirement:
1. CPG, health products, pharma or other associated domain experience
2. 5-7 Years of Digital Solutions experience that includes websites, mobility, analytics, social media, social listening, eCommerce & CRM
3. Strong technical skills including LAMP stack, Drupal 7.x, Java, MS-SQL, Acquia & Cloud Computing/Hosting.
4. Work closely with Brand Marketing, Creative Agency & IT to ensure that all opportunities maximize client investment, minimize production costs and meet brand objectives.
5. Participate in client/agency meetings on a regular basis (that may require travelling within/outside the country) to conduct needs-analysis & then work both independently and with team to develop proof of concepts and present digital marketing solutions.
1. Strong business acumen with a strategic thinking mindset & able to build relationships with the external & internal teams.
2. Manage, mentor & help grow medium to large sized, digital marketing teams.
3. Passion for digital marketing and ability to consistently stay ahead of market trends.
4. Excellent communication, creative/marketing proposal writing & presentation skills.
5. Strong understanding and working knowledge of new technologies and new media trends such as smartphones, tablets, mobile apps, interactive television, streaming media boxes etc.
1. Ability to interact effectively with all levels in organization
2. Ability to multi-task and follow through on projects within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
3. Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and work with cross-functional teams
4. Strong time management and organizational skills with solid attention to detail
5. Willingness to travel, work overtime and on weekends with a short notice