Our Client, a leading provider of financial software solutions, has mandated TAME Search Inc. to identify an exceptional Product Manager to join their organization on a full-time basis.
- Perform field tests to determine a need for new products, existing product modifications or changes to the organization’s marketing strategy, including the management of focus and user groups. Specifically this includes analyzing competitive information, market trends, business practices in lending and customer needs in order to provide recommendations on product improvements.
- Establish processes for the management of product group requirements throughout their lifecycle.
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations at various levels and for various audiences.
- Develop, research and present product plans and roadmaps. aligning on key decisions with regards to the products' development, with all relevant stakeholders and SMEs, in accordance to the Solutions Roadmap.
- Manage product releases, review product backlogs in accordance with business stakeholders; working closely with project manager to execute.
- Provide guidance and advice to clients on the use of business applications of the products, including advanced functions and productivity enhancement.
Education, Training and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and at least 7 years combined experience in Product/Project Management
- Enough work experience, educational background and common sense to plan and accomplish goals and be comfortable with the wide degree of creativity and latitude that is expected
Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent consultative skills with strong focus at providing solutions
- Ability to proactively and transparently manage risks with mitigation strategies
- Highly customer oriented with strong business acumen
- Ability to remain calm and objective in situations involving high stress and conflict
- Effective negotiator; looks for win-win solutions; is persuasive and able to work collaboratively within a one-team environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead people through change; strong coaching/mentoring mindset
- Excellent training skills with demonstrated ability to teach & translate
- Comfortable with some extended travel
- Embrace a high performance culture; is customer focused
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Exhibits enthusiasm and promotes a one-team environment
- A self-starter; takes initiative
- Strong learner;
- Strong detail orientation;
- Understands and demonstrates positive outlook towards change
Indeed - 30+ days ago