Position: Pharmacy Manager
Looking for a committed and enthusiastic Pharmacy Manager that will be responsible for all day-to-day activities affecting the people, operations and merchandise of the pharmacy. The incumbent must ensure that the pharmacy operates accordingly in relation to company policy, professional standards, and provincial and federal laws.
- Licensed Pharmacist in the Province of Alberta
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer and staff relations
- Knowledge of Kroll Pharmacy Systems
- High level of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of all Dispensary equipment
- Apply necessary interpersonal skills required to interact with patients, coworkers and other health professionals
- Consults as necessary
- Familiar and compliant with all record keeping requirements for controlled substances
- Delegates job assignments and responsibilities to employees
- Completes third party reporting
- Plans, supervises and evaluates the day-to-day workflow of the department
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to safety standards and guidelines
- Actively strives to provide excellent customer service. Seeks to meet customer needs and demands while remaining calm and professional.
- Reviews complaints from internal/external customers and takes action to remedy the complaint.
- Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
*If you are interested and qualified for this position, please email your resume and two professional references.*
Headquartered in Hong Kong, TAL is the world leader in the production of innovative clothes that combine style, comfort and functionality....