Local Chip Truck driver - Class 1 (Chilliwack)
Looking to hire a experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, ideally with Super B experience, based out of Chilliwack.
Full time Monday to Friday on a 2 week alternating day/night shift. Options to work extra shifts if desired.
Preference is given to professional Class 1 driving experience in winter mountain conditions.
Union job, Paid flat rate, starting at $24/hour, Paid benefits and MSP, Paid pension.
Brand new tractor
- Must hold a valid Class 1 License with air endorsement
- Professional driving experience and Super B-Train a definite asset
- Experience with highway mountain driving in winter conditions if preferred
- Clean driver's abstract - must be provided at time of application
- Capable of using chains and able to perform physical duties on a regular basis
- Must be able to meet Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol testing requirements
- Mountain driving and winter driving, including chaining up
- Night shifts required - willingness to work in the dark
- "Home Every Day"
- Steady Long Term Employment
- Competitive pay
- Full Benfits and Pension
Email your resume and drivers abstract to the email address through this ad.