We will train and develop some of the most talented new Mortgage Agents in 2014 to provide our clients with an alternative fully secured mortgage investment solution that pays 9% interest with security!
Will YOU be one of them?
Have you ever thought of:
1. Working for yourself, but not by yourself in a highly rewarding industry in the proven field of Canadian Real Estate Development?
2. Building your own financial services business by providing your clients with industry leading products and great service?
3. Deducting eligible business expenses from your income such as your home office, car, cell phone, PC etc.?
4. Benefiting from the power, returns and scale of a recognized brand to stand behind you?
5. Having access to an industry leading management and technical support team dedicated to making sure you succeed?
6. Achieving the financial independence that will provide you with realistic income potential of $60K+ in each of the first 2 years with the ability to make $450K per year within 10 years while building a RECURRING INCOME FOR LIFE?
If you have, now may be the perfect time to join T1CM Principal Secured Mortgages Inc. (FSCO Lic. # 12378) as a Licensed In-house dedicated Mortgage Agent. We can help you to get licenced in as little as 1 week!
As a Licenced In-house Mortgage Agent with T1CM Principal Secured Mortgages, you will work closely with the business development leadership team, identifying client investment prospects, initiating contact, creating awareness of our principal secured mortgage investment products and services, exploring and generating new business opportunities to drive organic growth in line with the annual business plan.
Competencies required to be a successful principal secured Mortgage Agent:
1. "Hunter" mentality
2. Strong networking and relationship management skills
3. Ability to work well independently and within a home office environment
4. Superior English communication skills; fluency in a 2nd or more language(s) an asset
5. Clear and concise presentation skills
6. Excellent probing and analytical skills
7. Superior technical skills to understand and position the client value proposition of our products and services
8. Strong time management and organizational skills
9. Ability to do what's right even when no one is looking
10. A passion for helping people
Background/Experience required for consideration:
1. Legally eligible to work in Canada
2. Clear criminal record and acceptable credit history
3. Access to a reliable insured vehicle appropriate to conducting home visits with clients
4. Flexibility to work nights and weekends in order to service your clients at their convenience
5. Ability to take and pass an Financial Services Commission of Ontario approved licencing course for Mortgage Agents at your own expense of approx. $400 with your training fees fully refunded over your first 4 placements.
6. High School diploma or recognized equivalent; University degree or College diploma an asset
7. Minimum 2 years of verifiable experience in sales, marketing, telesales or client service
8. Demonstrated track record of achieving results and putting the client first
9. Candidates with a current licence in insurance, financial planning or real estate strongly encouraged to apply!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? Please forward a cover letter with resume for immediate consideration.