T.D. Williamson, Inc. Employee Reviews

Very poorly managed company
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON13 August 2017
Very poorly managed. People with little to no experience in important rolls that makes everyone's life difficult. Field employees are just a number to them. They do not care about your personal or home life. All they care about is you being in the field making them money. Little room for advancement. Poorly maintained and old equipment.
Great company
HT&P Coordinator, Office Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta17 July 2015
Enjoyed the company and its field of work in the oil and gas industry. the benefits and yearly salary increase was good incentive.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Stressfull position
It was like a family but still professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton20 September 2013
I loved working at TD Williamson, the office that I worked in ran smoothly. The only reason I left was because I had my son and afterwards I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I could not deal with the diagnosis, a new baby and the job. They tried to accommodate me but at the time it was too much of a challenge.
I learned amazing time management and organizational skills.
Management was wonderful to me when I was pregnant and on mat. leave, they were welcoming when it was time for me to return and tried their best to help me adjust to work and family life.
The hardest part of the jobs was keeping up on the safety updates that were required for each job.
The most enjoyable part was knowing that I could count on my team.
Pros
The atmosphere
Cons
The politics