T.E. Wealth has been providing high net worth individuals, families, employers and employees with unbiased wealth management and financial education services for 40 years. Our company comprises a national network of financial experts with a diverse array of skills, experience and specialized knowledge, yet we are driven by a singular devotion to the well-being of our clients.
Working on a team under the direction of a Senior Consultant, the Assistant Consultant is responsible for providing support to our High Net Worth clients.
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans.
- Participate in client meetings with a Senior Consultant.
- Prepare income tax returns.
- Provide thorough assistance to a Senior Consultant.
- University degree (preferred), as well as a CFP Level 1 (FPE1) is required, with Level 2 to be completed within 1 year.
- CSC designation is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in the financial services industry (preferable financial planning) is required.
- Experience in the preparation of personal income tax returns is a definite asset.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self motivated with high attention to detail.
- Above average attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Must be inclined to provide sustainable continuous support to the team and the clients.
- Ability to work well as part of a team environment but can also work independently (with little supervision) to complete tasks.
- Enjoys fast paced environment.
- Computer literate.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
T.E. Wealth has been providing high net worth individuals, families, employers and employees with unbiased wealth management and financial...