Your strong leadership skills and ability to manage and motivate a team make you an exceptional store manager? Our client, a continuously expanding national operator of department stores, is looking for store managers for the regions of New-Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. If you have extensive experience as a manager in the retail industry, and are eager to take on new challenges, we would definitely like to hear from you!
Location: New-Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
Job type: Permanent, full time
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including at least 2 years in a management position
Salary: Base salary according to experience + performance bonuses
- Overseeing the daily store operations and establishing the work schedules
- Making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves in order to maximize sales results
- Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a team
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are properly followed
- Answering customer questions or complaints
- Knowledge of the French language, an asset
- Flexibility and availability (day, evening, week-ends)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to set priorities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Send us your resume, in Word format only, with the reference code SMA221013LSAN.