Real-Time Market Strategist
Sztern Recruitment Inc. / Recrutement Sztern Inc. is currently mandated on the recruitment for a Real-Time Market Strategist who plays a critical role within the Strategy Implementation Team.
You will be a resource to analyze research and to assist in the development and execution of trade strategies in real-time.
This candidate must be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. They must possess a keen sense of enthusiasm and attention to detail, as well as a sense of commitment and dedication to our team.
- Review and analyze research reports and develop into trade strategies
- Prepare concise reports summarizing market sentiment and results of trade sessions
- Monitor multiple sources of information in real-time
- Collaborate with other team members of the teams and discuss market strategy for scheduled and unscheduled events
- Manage ad hoc requests in a timely manner
- University Degree with a specialization in Economics, Finance, or related field
- Must have a minimum GPA 3.7 - Only candidates who meet this requirement will be contacted
- Excellent research and data gathering skills
- Must have a strong interest in learning about global markets and world economies.
Personal Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- A willingness to learn
- Easily adaptable to innovative tasks and concepts
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines