System One

System One Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
VerY Good
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Central NJJuly 14, 2014
I love the company! they offer great benefits and room for advancements.
Great company to work for...
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 24, 2014
Pros: friendly enviroment and everyone works as a team
I enjoy working for System One. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Great compensation and dependable support
RCDD Project manager (Former Employee), Hershey, PAMay 6, 2014
Pros: high focus on employees
Cons: very few.
Great compensation package, numerous health care offerings,and dependable support from staff.
Work with alot of candy.
Final inspector and Case packer (Current Employee), Sturart Draft, VaApril 16, 2014
Pros: free candy. clean work environment.
Cons: work 7 days a week. no insurance.
A typical day at work is fast-paced, like Lucy comic sketch..
Super sanitation. D
Well rounded with co-workers
Hardest standing.
Enjoy working with people.
Great job with poor benefits and compensation.
Engineer (Current Employee), New JerseyMarch 26, 2014
While I really like my position and workplace, my contracting company doesn't offer good benefits, only five vacation days a year, no sick days and the pay for this position compared with other companies is poor.
Great learning experience, Very Unique
IVVI - Camera Handler (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: unique, all coworkers were like family, and the pay
Cons: inconsistency of work
On this job I learned about independent verification and concurrent verification, how to read and follow procedures, and all the critical operating skills needed to work inside nuclear plants. Loved the experience of traveling and seeing different places and different plants. The worst part of this job was the inconsistency of being a contractor.
Chocolate Town!
Paste Processing Team Member (Former Employee), Hershey, PAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: cheap chocolate at the sales counter!
Cons: redundancy in work.
It's always nice to work around Chocolate, especially when you've got family near by! -My brother and I took this position at the same time and enjoyed working there for 7 months.
overall good
Laborer (Current Employee), Hershey, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: good repore wilth co-workers and pay rate
Cons: lay-offs
I like system one because its a good company to gain access to Hershey and improve my position and skills in this company. A typical day at work is usually busy and I constantly learning new ways to improve productivity and how to work well with my co-workers and I remember its always team work that gets the job done. The hardest part of the job is – more... usually is being patient and doing things on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have accomplished something during the day and I feel that I have contributed to one of the biggest companies in the world. – less
Great job atmosphere.
CWI (Former Employee), Cheswick, PAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great job, good money, and benifits. great people
Cons: extensive traveling, long hours, long weeks
Loved being a CWI. I would like to transition from the Boilermakers to a full time CWI position with a reputable Company. I feel my schooling, training, and current AWS CWI certification will allow me to do this for the remainder of my career.
Productive and a hard working work place
Construction/ Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: i was trained on doing logistics for any other job i apply for
Cons: no benefits
Logistics administration
Develop and implement site specific safety and quality processes and procedures
Certify safety metrics are administered properly with all government regulatory agencies
Ensure accuracy of restoration equipment

A typical work day for me is to come to work and supervise my crew. I had a crew of 15 to supervise, they would give – more... me attitude sometimes being the youngest supervisor on the team. I learned how to always wear safety goggles depending on what environment you are in. – less
Hard work and earn your pay
blade prep crewmember (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: being away from the family and a lot of travel time
Well, we work 7 days a week 8-10 hour shifts depending on the weather. Management would differ between jobs because we were a sub contractor and we would get sent to different companies that had different policies. But overall I never had any issues with management or how they ran things where ever I went.
Great Work Area
Customer Service Representative for Honeywell (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Own pace, friendly management, Like family co-workers.

Handled Outbound/inbound calls to Florida residences to schedule appointments to upgrade their electric meters
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee), Landover, MDDecember 9, 2013
A typical day at work consist of removing boxes from the warehouse and preparing them for departure.
Producutive, fast paste and interesting.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Columbia, MDOctober 28, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: some hours were exteneded unexpectly
A very early and emediate start to work. As we moved through different boxes we would find some very interesting labels on the boxes wich would lead to interesting convosations with others who was just as curious as to what was in the boxes. There really weren't any hard parts of the job because we were just sticking recall labels on the boxes, i actually – more... loved the job it was just a temp. job. – less
Nice company , opportunities to excel
System Administrator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 15, 2013
Pros: free coupons, gifts on festivals
Cons: nothing
Its good that Ive got an opportunity to show my skill set , in this regard, management always encouraged me to catch up the ladder.
QUALITY, CARING, FOCUSED
EDDY CURRENT TECH (Former Employee), LYNCHBURG, VAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: compensation, travel, training
Cons: staying busy in between jobs
THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU AS LONG AS YOU DO RIGHT BY THEM; ONCE IN DO WHATS NECESSARY TO STAY WITH THEM.
Great Place.
NUCLEAR TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), New Stanton, PAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: some
Great place. I have learned a lot. I am very proud of my accomplishments while working for System One.
Ok Company
Laborer (Former Employee), Hershey, PAJuly 15, 2013
Cons: constant shift changes
Only part time available constant lay offs. Shifts constantly switch
Loved it!
warehouse,picker,inspection, and forklift diver (Former Employee), Hershey, PAJune 11, 2013
Pros: you know your schedule
enjoyed working for Hershey with a solid schedule (I knew what I was going to work every week) typical day at work was mainly inspection and assembly (chocolate). Management was very hands on. Co-workers made your nights go faster. Hardest part of the job, can't really think of one. Most enjoyable was having a steady schedule.
It was a temporary agency
Dial/Henkel Corp, Production Worker (Former Employee), Hazleton, PAMay 20, 2013
Pros: occasionally we received free soap
Cons: pay was low
The job was a temporary job and was good to get by with money to pay my bills, It was working on a production line

1 2 3

About System One

Exceptional talent. Specialized workforce solutions. System One is the leader in specialized outsourcing and careers. For 30 – Read more