SYSCO Employee Review

It's basic warehouse work
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA4 September 2012
Work is just fine but management is suspect on how they hire and fire certain employees.......

Other SYSCO Employee Reviews

Great Place to work at
Territory / Key Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta5 November 2017
Sysco is the largest Food Distributor in North America. At the heart of our customer relationships is our ability to listen to our customers’ needs and respond with tools that help them succeed. Building and maintaining effective relations with local representatives of key customer groups through regular communication.
High workloads, stressful days
Delivery Driver and Line Hauler (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 October 2017
At Sysco, you will never be looking for work. Management does not work to keep staff, and a high turnover means the drivers we have are overburdened. The equipment is barely maintained, the warehouse staff are overworked and underpaid, which makes your truck a mess when loaded. Your hours are long, overtime every single day. Very odd hours, you will get up before your spouse, and be home tired and in bed before suppertime. Not a family job.
Pros
High pay, lots of overtime, home daily
Cons
Long hours, intense labour, muscle injuries likely.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYSCO. Our community is ready to answer.