SYSCO Employee Review

Productive and fun work place
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA20 January 2014
A typical work day would consist of hard labor lifting and traveling throughout the warehouse.
I learned how to operate a triple pallet jack and use sos units
Our management was very strict
My co-workers all knew we had to get the job done, so the faster and more productive we worked the easier our night would be.
The hardest part of the job was the long hours
The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch
Pros
It got more physically fit
Cons
short breaks, cold temperatures and long hours

Other SYSCO Employee Reviews

Great Place to work at
Territory / Key Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta5 November 2017
Sysco is the largest Food Distributor in North America. At the heart of our customer relationships is our ability to listen to our customers’ needs and respond with tools that help them succeed. Building and maintaining effective relations with local representatives of key customer groups through regular communication.
High workloads, stressful days
Delivery Driver and Line Hauler (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 October 2017
At Sysco, you will never be looking for work. Management does not work to keep staff, and a high turnover means the drivers we have are overburdened. The equipment is barely maintained, the warehouse staff are overworked and underpaid, which makes your truck a mess when loaded. Your hours are long, overtime every single day. Very odd hours, you will get up before your spouse, and be home tired and in bed before suppertime. Not a family job.
Pros
High pay, lots of overtime, home daily
Cons
Long hours, intense labour, muscle injuries likely.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYSCO. Our community is ready to answer.