Sysco Winnipeg Employee Reviews in Canada

Very positive environment with opportunities for advancement.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 23, 2013
I enjoyed my time at Sysco Winnipeg very much. Everyone was very encouraging and positive.
Challenging, but like any job very rewarding to help restaurant managers
Trailer Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMarch 23, 2013
- A typical day at work involved unloading fresh and frozen foods from a truck and carrying them to multiple restaurants in Winnipeg.
- Working at Sysco, I learned the importance of time management. We were given a certain allotted time to deliver the products to multiple restaurants across the city. If I was too slow to deliver them, the restaurant managers/supervisors would be behind in their jobs. I did not want to let them down or make them late in their job as well. This was very important skill I was able to learn and perfect.
- I was able to get along with my coworker (the trailer truck driver), that I became his first choice in "trailer truck driver assistants" when he needed work done, due to the time management skills I learned.
- The hardest part of my job was that there were no benefits. It was a pretty physically demanding job (which was no problem for me), although at times it was not safe and I worried that if I got hurt, I would not have benefits or coverage if an accident were to happen.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was that I was able to travel around the city of Winnipeg. I am a new resident of Winnipeg, so it was nice to see what Winnipeg as a City has to offer. Also, it was fun to meet new people such as managers and supervisors of different restaurants.
Pros
complimentary food and drinks from certain restaurant managers.
Cons
graveyard/night shifts.
Sysco Winnipeg
Desktop Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBSeptember 19, 2012
Supported 300-400 users in the company through many departments.

Sysco Winnipeg Reviews by Location