Sysco Vancouver Employee Reviews

Not at liberty to say
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC20 April 2017
Due to contract with regards to information with regards to the company I am not willing to submit a review of the company at this time. Thank you for understanding.
A good professional workplace
Order selector/Lumper (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC7 October 2016
I was an order selector and lumper and they are both hard work type jobs for sure. The order selecting job was very hard on my body because of the constant heavy lifting at nights. My body just doesn't function well at night. But overall, Sysco is a great company to work for. The people there are fun to be around, it's a nice professional environment and the pay is prettt good.
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
Hard physical work
would recommend
Helper (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC24 September 2016
would recommend this work place,people were very nice and so was the work environment, but some cons are that bu there is a lot of people working so it could get a little over whelming.
Freedom to make your own schedule, very flexible
MARKETING ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC5 April 2016
Very much enjoy working here, being a great experience, flexible hours, not a 9 to 5 job. met some incredible people who will be life long friends. Middle management is difficult to deal with, because great MAs don't take the DSM job because quite often it's a pay cut to take a promotion.
Fast Paced Competitive Environment. Leader in its field
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 September 2013
Working as a marketing associate with Sysco has been challenging and exciting. This is a 6or7 day a week job, with ever changing variables. My favorite part of this job is finding solutions or providing information to help my customer succeed. The hardest part of this job, is the the things I can't control such as volatile markets, and financial hardship of the client. In this position I have learned a great deal about the business and a lot about myself. Learning and exercising patience and understanding has helped me not only at my job but in my personal life as well.
Pros
set my own schedule
Cons
no days off
Fun place to work
Data Processing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC16 March 2013
Great people, reasonable pay and benefits, capable and friendly management, great hours MON.-FRI 8am-4pm Salary, accesible and personable upper management including the President of this particular OPCO
Pros
free bbq's, other related contest based perks