Job Purpose: This role performs data mining and analysis to provide information and formal reporting on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly data reports.
- Strict adherence to fiscal work calendars
- Compliance with Sysco’s policies, procedures & accounting standards, eg. Code of Conduct, SOX, FAMM.
- Expert level at Excel, MS Access, and other reporting tools. Pivot Tables, macros, etc.
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert on Sysco data systems/reporting (and/or ability to quickly learn resources)
- Other duties and/or projects assigned by the director
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Post-secondary Accounting/Finance diploma preferred. (Year 1-2 CGA or CMA, eg)
- English fluency. Proven communication effectiveness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs; Advanced to expert level (including Macros) with Excel.
- Experience with Cognos Impromptu and SPAR preferred
Prerequisites for being a member of the Sysco team include our core qualities:
- Integrity & Accountability - Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness. Owns mistakes and promptly addresses them.
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Promptly adjusts to new circumstances and modifies approach. Demonstrates openness to changes and new ideas.
- Proactive Learning - Demonstrates curiosity and actively seeks to learn and grow. Proactively solicits feedback and acts on it.
To be successful in this position, the candidate will also demonstrate:
- Follow Up
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Contributing to Team Success
Apply online at: www.sysco.ca/careers or apply with resume and cover letter quoting SA-13 through this website.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Located in Liberty Industrial Park in Jersey City, New Jersey, SYSCO Food Services of Metro New York is housed in a state of the art...