This role supports sales and operational goals by working with both the outside and inside sales teams; managing and coaching them as required to increase profit in a designated area by following up on: new product recommendations, call reports and customer requests in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Answering the phone in a professional and courteous manner and providing customers with friendly, prompt and reliable service.
- Provides coaching and supervision support to all ISC’s in form of effective coaching and management techniques and supports the in recruitment, selection and retention efforts
- Preparing of all ISC work schedules for the Customer Service Center
- Marketing of products to accounts and assuring a high degree of profitability is achieved.
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with Customers, Sales Associates, Merchandising, Operations and the Credit Department.
- Working with AE’s, MA’s and customers to reduce off day deliveries
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Call centre experience.
- 1 – 3 years in a supervisory role.
- 1 – 3 years successful food service industry/sales experience.
- Must thrive in a high energy customer service environment.
- PC skills and e-commerce knowledge.
Internal applicants must inform their Supervisor/Manager of their interest in this role prior to applying.
PREREQUISITES FOR BEING A MEMBER OF THE SYSCO TEAM INCLUDE OUR CORE QUALITIES:
- Integrity & Accountability - Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness. Owns mistakes and promptly addresses them.
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Promptly adjusts to new circumstances and modifies approach. Demonstrates openness to changes and new ideas.
- Proactive Learning - Demonstrates curiosity and actively seeks to learn and grow. Proactively solicits feedback and acts on it.
Indeed - 10 months ago