This role supports sales and operational goals by working with both the outside and inside sales teams; managing and coaching them as required to increase profit in a designated area by following up on: new product recommendations, call reports and customer requests in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Answering the phone in a professional and courteous manner and providing customers with friendly, prompt and reliable service.
- Provides coaching and supervision support to all ISC’s in form of effective coaching and management techniques and supports the in recruitment, selection and retention efforts
- Preparing of all ISC work schedules for the Customer Service Center
- Marketing of products to accounts and assuring a high degree of profitability is achieved.
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with Customers, Sales Associates, Merchandising, Operations and the Credit Department.
- Working with AE’s, MA’s and customers to reduce off day deliveries
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Call centre experience.
- 1 – 3 years in a supervisory role.
- 1 – 3 years successful food service industry/sales experience.
- Must thrive in a high energy customer service environment.
- PC skills and e-commerce knowledge.
Internal applicants must inform their Supervisor/Manager of their interest in this role prior to applying.
PREREQUISITES FOR BEING A MEMBER OF THE SYSCO TEAM INCLUDE OUR CORE QUALITIES:
- Integrity & Accountability - Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness. Owns mistakes and promptly addresses them.
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Promptly adjusts to new circumstances and modifies approach. Demonstrates openness to changes and new ideas.
- Proactive Learning - Demonstrates curiosity and actively seeks to learn and grow. Proactively solicits feedback and acts on it.
Located in Liberty Industrial Park in Jersey City, New Jersey, SYSCO Food Services of Metro New York is housed in a state of the art...