EXPERIENCE THE ENERGY, JOIN OUR TEAM
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada and beyond. We are committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance. This position reports specifically to a SysGen Senior Executive in Sales and marketing. The overall responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, administrative support to the executive, administration support to related business units as directed by the Executive.
- Administrative support to the Executive relating to Sales and marketing tasks and subsequent activities
- Provide confidential support to the Executive / Executive Group relating to corporate administration, business development activities including documentation containing sensitive information.
- Coordinate meetings, prepare meeting agendas record minutes and track action items
- Maintain the Executives calendar as required
- Preparation of sales proposals, quotes and RFP responses for the Executive
- Participate in the creation of contracts for service engagements.
- Manage and maintain CRM activity specific to the Executive as required
- Assist in preparing client pre-qualification packages and marketing collateral
- Assist in review and preparation for customer proposals
- Assist in discovery activities associated to management escalations for the executive.
- As directed by the Executive, assist in sales activity to process and produce client proposals.
- Assist at as required to support the Executive’s various business unit assignments such as social media management for the company.
- Work with the SysGen executive group to update and maintain business development procedures for the company procedure manual
- Relative University Degree or College Diploma or related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Superior communications skills including; listening, speaking, writing and editing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent organizational and project time line skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Relative experience working with professional Business Development groups
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment.
This opportunity will appeal to the professional that appreciates his/her autonomy.
You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition.
You excel working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs.
Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control.
SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training and premium benefits plans, including our exclusive Double Dip Vacation Program. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website to apply – www.sysgen.ca or send your resume to careers(at)sysgen.ca