Are you ready to be part of a leading engineering design house specializing in the design and development of electronics, electro-mechanics and embedded software for telecommunication services? With our focus on innovation, Syntronic Group provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support mobile network technology including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket. As a well established engineering design house, we offer solutions where we undertake turnkey responsibility of product development from idea to complete system delivery. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically competent and skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technique-intensive businesses and organizations which always push us forward in designing to satisfy customers’ needs and focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic Group is starting up a new Hardware & Software R&D Center in Ottawa to support both North America and global markets and is looking for highly motivated hardware and software professionals for Mobile Network Systems. The challenges you will face include developing Radio Base Station functionalities and related Mobility Solutions in close cooperation with our clients for the latest mobile communication technologies to deliver consistently high performance voice and data coverage and capacity.
In the Ottawa R&D Center to be located in the Kanata Research Park area we have a variety of opened positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals. The more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
- System Designers for mobile network nodes
- Digital Hardware Design Engineers incl. FPGA
- Radio Design Engineers (RX/TX, PA, Filter etc.)
- Analogue Hardware Design Engineers
- Power Design Engineers
- Baseband Design Engineers
- Integration & Verification Engineers
We are looking for motivated hardware designers for the embedded projects within the domain of telecommunications with the service mind to be a consultant with the ability to work both with in-house projects as well as on-site assignments at the customer´s premises
- You must possess at least Bachelor´s or Masters Degree or equivalent education in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or other corresponding area
- We want you to have good problem solving and trouble shooting capacity, strong self-initiative, good team player and to be able to work independently in a fast paced development cycles environment
- Solid knowledge of radio standards (WCDMA, LTE, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge and skills within the area of radio hardware design processes, methods, instruments and tools
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken