Syngenta Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and fun workplace with lots of friendly co-workers.
Biological diversity adjustment team (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 February 2017
This job was a standard manual Labour job. During the time I worked there I did one of two things; I would work in the fields weeding, or I would be in one of the building sorting the company's product. The management was excellent, everyone who was working there full time were nice people and the manager was always willing to lend a hand when needed. The part of the job that I liked most was the company that I worked with, they were always talkative and fun people to work with.
Pros
Free sunglasses
Cons
Hard work
Great place to work with a positive culture.
Commercial Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 March 2015
Syngenta Canada is a company that continues to operate with a positive down to earth culture where each individual is recognized and appreciated. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to work for a progressive company with a great culture.
Great teamwork and a group of people to work with.
Executive Coordinator, North America Cereals Team (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 March 2014
It was a great experience and gave me the opportunity to further my growth as a professional.
Learning environment
Accountant & Controller (Former Employee) –  Tehan6 October 2012
A company which I was enjoying to work, because my manager was very good and I learned a lot of subjects about accounting and controlling the accounts.