Syngenta

Syngenta Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee), Huddersfield, ENGJanuary 20, 2015
lovely work place where everyone is happy to help. all staff work well together, and the company ensures you are safe and looked after on site
Productive and Comfortable work place
FORMULATION CHEMIST (Current Employee), Bracknell, ENGJanuary 14, 2015
I feel, Syngenta is a very good company to work for. The work Environment is wonderful. Career Progression is slow. Over all a good place to work
Great Work place
Process Operator (Current Employee), Saint Gabriel, LAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: valuable operator experience
Cons: working for contractor
Great work place. Currently working as a contract operator. I am seeking an opportunity to work for a company. A typical day of work consists of monitoring the process for any signs of problems. Check pressure gauges, opening and closing valves, and communicating with board operator to assure safe and environment friendly production.
Nice people to work with
Research Technician (Current Employee), Clinton, ILDecember 3, 2014
Pros: good health benifits
Cons: chance of advancement not good
Nice people to work with ,seasonal employees. Not a lot feed back from middle management. I enjoyed working outside and the change of the seasons.
To much like high school.
Dryer Operator (Former Employee), Pasco, WADecember 3, 2014
Pros: simple
Cons: low pay
I wasn't really feeling the work place environment with the employees but the job at hand was very intriguing.
I was comfortable with my daily tasks.
Pros and cons
Head of Finance Services (Former Employee), DhakaNovember 27, 2014
Good compensation but too many processes to follow. People are generally knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Spends lot of money on system and control.
Professional with around 6.9 years of experience in Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Statutory Compliances and HR Service Delivery
Payroll Lead (HR) (Current Employee), PuneNovember 20, 2014
Looking for a stimulating position in the areas of Payroll & Benefits in a reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization
best.
mdo (Former Employee), kodad,nalgonda dist.November 6, 2014
Pros: in every officials meeting the company arranges good lunch to co-employers.
Cons: some meetings and transplanting hours.
i worked in syngenta as mdo(marketing development officer) to the kodad mandal.my co-workers are good communicated and well received.hardest part of the job is transplanting because in this operation we should face some problems from farmers.the enjoyable part of the job is from after transplanting to before harvesting by receiving their feedback day by day.i learned more practical information from farmers which is not teach in my class room during my graduation period.
Great people and culture
Project Manager / On Site Representative (Former Employee), Woodland, CANovember 4, 2014
Pros: great people, work and projects
Syngenta is an awesome place to work. The people are fantastic, the culture and environment is unbeatable.
Flat organization with intelligent and helpful people
Process Engineer, GB Biosciences (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 18, 2014
Pros: pretty flat organization
Cons: locations
My experience is mainly as a chemical engineer at the manufacturing plants. I've been impressed both by how the organization attempts to share knowledge across geographical locations and the development of its employees. The company stresses a healthy work-life balance, and encourages collaboration across many different sectors. Everyone I've worked with has been kind and helpful.
Great Summer Internship
Product Labeling & Technology Intern (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 15, 2014
Really enjoyed working at the Greensboro site. Very predictable work schedule and reasonable expectations from supervisor. Wage was reflective of my skill-level and the type of work I was completing.
Very nice and challenging work place
Finance Analyst (Former Employee), Bucuresti, IFOctober 12, 2014
As a finance analyst at Syngenta, I was directly involved into business, working closely with all departments, analyzing function costs, the sales on all crops and plant protection materials, managing and comment the downsides and upsides.I was very close with my colleagues from finance - territory level (South East Europe), sending weekly and monthly reports about the financial activity from Romania and Moldova. I learned how to analyze variances, how to transpose into words what I am seeing in figures, I learned to pay attention to details, to be flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I like to have lots of ideas and enthusiasm and to be efficient at work.
working at Syngenta gave me the opportunity to learn a variety of different stuff about seed corn.
Laborer (Former Employee), Washington, IASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: you learn alot of information on the job
A typical day of work was doing shake outs and tests on seed corn, unless it was harvest time then received opportunities to help out in the fields, and in cold storage.

I learned there are several different yields of seed corn and that there are different tests to run on them for different things,

the co-workers are great people to work with, they all go out of their way to help one and other, and like to joke around as well.
Lots of talk, no walk.
Analyst (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNSeptember 16, 2014
Too much re-organization and talk about strategy, but nothing to show for it. Sale force needs serious work. Customer service is behind the times.
Great Learning Experience
Seasonal Research Tech (Current Employee), Junction City, KSAugust 28, 2014
At Syngenta I was worked with the wheat breeding and trialing. I enjoyed working in the laid back atmosphere (except during harvest). I learned a lot about the steps wheat breeders take to produce a variety. Also, I experienced the research involved in creating a new variety.
I was involved with processing the seed. Processing included harvesting, threshing, and planting the seed by hand. Also, I worked in the greenhouse by cleaning and filling planting pots. On rare occasions, I assisted with embryo transfer, emasculation, and tissue sampling.
My teammates are great, and the work is never dull
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: gift cards for achievements
Cons: working every weekend
The building I work at is pretty laid back, and everyone is very helpful. Education is a big factor on moving up in the company, it doesn't seem to matter if you are a hard worker or have lots of experience, but it seems like they are trying to fix that attitude, not an easy thing to do overnight.

My team is great! I love going to work everyday (except the weekends) because there is always something new and exciting. Everyone listens to your ideas and is encouraging.
• Coordinating with depots for stock requirement and performing physical verification of stock. • Ageing and analysis for customer accounts. • Process
SBU-Accounts In charge (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 25, 2014
 Strong domain experience in FI-accounts payable/receivables, asset accounting and SAP R/3 in FI/CO.
 Thorough knowledge in FI-GL, AR, AP & Asset Management
Stable work with good benefits
Production Tech (Current Employee), Waterloo, NEAugust 24, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: wages
Depending on the time of year depends on what my job functions are
usually driving a forklift, operating machinery, or doing misc. jobs.
Motivated
Agricultural Worker (Current Employee), Janesville, WIAugust 21, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: no benefits
Leading group with leadership skills. Helped out with translating as well as assistance with seed product.
High caring and productive workplace
Project/Program Manager from Infosys Ltd (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 28, 2014
Pros: congenial work place
Cons: anxiety of job role changes
High caring and productive workplace. Congenial work place.

1 2 3 4 5

About Syngenta

Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary – Read more