SynergyDesk is seeking an experienced Business Development professional to lead the development and growth of our company. This position will be responsible for all aspects of strategy and campaign development and execution, as well as generating sales leads.
Following are key responsibilities and accountabilities of the position:
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy
- Support the company’s short, medium, and long-term profitability goals
- Liaise with other managers on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development strategy, ensuring that strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Competitor and market analysis
- Lead marketing efforts
- Generate sales leads and develop strategic partnerships
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and promotional planning
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development, sales or marketing, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to demonstrate effective market analysis, strategy development, and execution.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of demonstrated competency of the candidate and will be complimented with a performance-based quarterly bonus. First year's target is $100K total compensation. SynergyDesk offers a comprehensive health plan (100% employer-paid premium). The successful candidate will also receive an expense account, company smart phone, and all other equipment and resources necessary to successfully execute their responsibilities and deliverables.
Interested individuals are encouraged to refer to our website for more information about our company. To apply, please send us your resume and any relevant portfolio details.