Syncrude Employee Review

Exciting and fun workplace with pool tables, ping pong tables, etc.
ID Attendant (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 May 2014
I enjoyed working for Syncrude. Not only because it was my first employment opportunity in Alberta, but for how fun they made it seem and how much I felt right at home.
The management really took care of their employees and made sure everything was running smoothly. The hardest part of the job is figuring out what else there was to do once we were finished our work for the day. I would always finish really early in my shift and go out and find other work to do in my station.
Pros
Environmemt
Cons

Other Syncrude Employee Reviews

A lot of silly rules
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Mildred Lake, AB27 September 2017
Must be willing to look down on others once you receive your orange helmet. NEVER give respect to contractors!(as a orange helmet your just naturally better) disown friends you may have had that are still contractors, and brag about the money you make!
Still there unfortunately but trying to get out !! People aren't likely to hire you once they know you work here they assume you have the same poor attitude.
Pros
Money
Cons
The rest
Used and learned new skills
Power Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 June 2017
Great company to work for. Ability to use my existing skills in Power Engineering . Great team work and ability new learn new skills. Enjoyed new challenges daily