Syncrude Employee Review

Syncrude as a Client was in most respects a great organisation to work with
Senior Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 December 2013
I worked for AMEC Americas Oil sands - not for Syncrude. Syncrude is our client. I cannot review SCL but I can say that my interaction with their staff in Calgary and at Fort Mcmurray have always been positive and largely enjoyable(always, in any large organization, with Client interaction, there will be good days and some a little more challenging - depending on the programme and where we are perceived to be ...)

Other Syncrude Employee Reviews

safe place to work
MILLWRIGHT, INTERPRO TECHNICAL SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB10 January 2018
will happily work there again. knowledge base of plant operators and contacts made working there very easy. camps provided were clean and food was good.
A lot of silly rules
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Mildred Lake, AB27 September 2017
Must be willing to look down on others once you receive your orange helmet. NEVER give respect to contractors!(as a orange helmet your just naturally better) disown friends you may have had that are still contractors, and brag about the money you make!
Still there unfortunately but trying to get out !! People aren't likely to hire you once they know you work here they assume you have the same poor attitude.
Pros
Money
Cons
The rest