Syncreon

Syncreon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced environment
inventory control (Former Employee), Dayton, NJJuly 7, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: it ended too soon
It started off being very busy and then after 6 months it died down.
It was wonderful to work there, unfortunately it was over too soon.
fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Grapevine,txJune 26, 2013
worked overnight, very nice people, lot of work, terrible management.
Syncreon is a nice place to work
SRM Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Addison, ILJune 17, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: i travel too far.
It is a relaxed work place. I have learned several different tasks and programs while here. I work with an awesome group of people! The hardest part for me is the distance.
certain employee should be train as floaters
parts tech (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 27, 2013
I would begin my day with talking with my supervisor asking him what did we have to pull and ship out for that day and what departments was going to get hit hard with orders so that I could help them . I worked my own area but I was trained in other departments so I would be able to float around so I could help others
Testing radios
Car Radio Trouble Shooter/Tester (Former Employee), Hebron, KYApril 12, 2013
I had to test radios make sure they functioned right
I learned how to use my time correctly
co-workers were nice
Hardest is when we had to make sure each had a lable and write down the correct numbers and dot each radio after tested.
N/A
Supplier Relationship Management Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2013
I certainly learned how to meet deadlines under pressure. I development numerous business relationship with vendors and other suppliers. The highlight was being able to to train new hires on processes and attempting to build a culture of teamwork.
Good Job
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2013
Pros: weekends off and good hours with a great crew.
Cons: limited space to grow in company and no benefits for temp. workers, 3 to 4 years to even be considered for full time employment.
It was a decent job and I would have continued on if I didn't catch Pneumonia. But overall it was a up and coming company with a possible future in a couple of years.I got SAP training from this company and we quality checked everything and made sure it was ready for shipping.
Slave drivers who dont know what there doing
matetal handler (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXMarch 9, 2013
The hardest part of the this job was doing supervisors work for a fraction of the compensation
Bad place to work.
Worker (Current Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: you work indoors
Cons: management is terrible.
Syncreon bought out our company and the new managers have been running it into the ground. Our new manager has no clue how to run a business. Compensation is terrible. They also make rules up as they go but they only apply to the workers.

I do not recommend working here.
not a good place to work
warehouse worker (Former Employee), warren miJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: get up a 330 am to get treated bad all day for 5 to 6 days a week
syncreon doesnt know how to treat their employees. The management thinks they can do what ever they want.
Warehouse inspection work
ACM Technician (Former Employee), Hebron, KYOctober 29, 2012
Pros: the hours were 7am-3:30pm
Cons: management, stationary almost all day, and no room for advancement
I stood in one place all day testing and inspecting radio parts for Ford. I had two breaks and a 30 minute lunch. The best thing I liked about my job were my coworkers. I did not like upper management, they were insensitive and cruel.
An ok place to start out but was fired for bad reasons
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee), York, PASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: stright forward work
Cons: low pay for hte amount of work.
Was an alright place to work. How ever I was fired for taking a shift off for Having a family death.
Productive and fast-paced
Material Handler (Current Employee), Fontana, CASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: graveyard shift #3
8 hour shifts (Graveyard)
Cleaning, moving/creating space
Syncreon-York
Operator (Current Employee), YorkAugust 23, 2012
Pros: decent health care, salaried personnel make decent money
Cons: hours change constantly, employees don't come in for work and just walk off job, low pay for hourly, lots of accidents, no ac, not drug free, disorganized, fires people on the spot with little or no notice at all, everyone wants to leave
York is very disorganized and lacks leadership. Hours will change 5 times in a week...sometimes daily.

The mentality is get work done ASAP...that's why there is so many forklift incidents. Forklifts hit people all the time. It's very dangerous and NOT safe.

Management employees are rude to you and walk around and don't even acknowledge people

The – more... place is NOT air-conditioned and a typical summer day could reach 100-110 degrees.

Management is disorganized and doesn't care who you are as long as you keep your mouth shut and work – less
THE SYNCREON EXPERIENCE
Quality Department Supervisor/ Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Trotwood, OHAugust 5, 2012
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: non-competetive wages compared to present similar companies in industry
Syncreon is a great place to work. The culture is very conducive to famaily life. Everyone here is friendly and professional. The Dayton location does work with union employees which provide its fair share of chalenges. The hardest part of the job is learning how to manuver politically in a union work environment. The only issue I've experienced is – more... that the salaries are not as comparable to the industry as a whole, and all coporate positions require extensive traveling; limiting professional growth for some within the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone's willingnes to teach and nuture growth within the organization. Overall, syncreon is a great place to work. – less
driving a forklift in an air conditioned warehouse
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Belvidere, ILJuly 25, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: work hours
I really don't have much room to complain, I'm happy. I enjoy my job I just hate the shift. I moved home from working overseas to spend time with my son and it's nearly impossible to see him working the hours I'm working. Other then that, I love the people I work with and the job is fun.
Assembling / configuring Ericsson's 6000 Series cabinets.
Field Tech (Current Employee), DallasJuly 20, 2012
Pros: half hr lunches
Working in a Warehouse at least 12-14 hrs per day with only 2 breaks and only a half hr lunch.
A workplace with good opportunities and lots of challenges
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2012
Syncreon is a strong organization that provides 3rd party logistics services in a number of industries. The organization has experiences significant growth over the last few years and while it is certainly not a drawback, the culture and environment has suffered due to some significant growth pains.
worked hard but fst it was a lreally good job wish i had it back
material tech (Former Employee), belvidere illinoisJune 25, 2012
Pros: people very friendly
Cons: !st shift and 2nd shift rules different
I really loved that job i hope to get a second cahnce i beilieve everyone deserves a second chance. Mangement was different on 2nd shift the rules were more laid back and because of that i was fired for asafety violation that wasnt brought to my attention my co- workers were excellent and i miss them and i miss my job
No work/life balance
Manager (Current Employee), ILJune 12, 2012
Pros: do what you are told and keep your head down, you will be fine
Cons: long hours, short staffed, unrealistic expectations
At syncreon the leadership team has no connection, or communication, with their staff. There is no vision, or job advancement opportunities unless you are part of the "in-crowd". Unrealistic expectations along with being short staffed make for a difficult working environment. As long as you do what you are told, keep your ideas to yourself and keep – more... your head down, you will be fine. The long and short of it, I would not recommend syncreon. – less