Syncreon

Syncreon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Horrible management
worker (Current Employee), allentown, paAugust 8, 2013
Pros: its work
Cons: management
Was nice until the new manager came and converted the place into a prison like environment. No decent raises in years. Place went down hill since the new manager took over. We lost many good employees since then. We almost lost our customers as well.
Productive workplace with warehouse experience
Team Lead (Current Employee), York, PAAugust 1, 2013
Pros: benefits, work hours, and pay rate isn't too bad
Cons: work schedule, poor union representation
Subcontract build parts for Harley Davidson Motorcycle co. I've learned how to manage a group of workers and supervise a department. Also gaining the knowledge to do whatever it takes to get the job done, while maintaining safe work habits, precision, and accuracy.
SLAVE LABOR
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), YORK PAJuly 15, 2013
Cons: everything
WORST JOB IVE EVER HAD HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION NO CARE FOR THE EMPLOYEES HORRIBLE AND MEAN MANAGEMENT
Fast paced workplace with amazing benefits.
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Addison, ILJuly 9, 2013
Pros: opportinities to volunteer, office bake sales
Cons: long hours, stressful
I work with the East coast mainly so I start my days very early. This is a fast past work environment with 24 hour turn around service and very deadline orientated. This position has taught me how to multi task and also the importance of a deadline. It has also helped me see the how customer relations plays a big role in logistics. Our work environment – more... can be stressful at times but management and my co-workers are always there willing to offer a helping hand. – less
Fast paced environment
inventory control (Former Employee), Dayton, NJJuly 7, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: it ended too soon
It started off being very busy and then after 6 months it died down.
It was wonderful to work there, unfortunately it was over too soon.
fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Grapevine,txJune 26, 2013
worked overnight, very nice people, lot of work, terrible management.
Syncreon is a nice place to work
SRM Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Addison, ILJune 17, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: i travel too far.
It is a relaxed work place. I have learned several different tasks and programs while here. I work with an awesome group of people! The hardest part for me is the distance.
certain employee should be train as floaters
parts tech (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 27, 2013
I would begin my day with talking with my supervisor asking him what did we have to pull and ship out for that day and what departments was going to get hit hard with orders so that I could help them . I worked my own area but I was trained in other departments so I would be able to float around so I could help others
Testing radios
Car Radio Trouble Shooter/Tester (Former Employee), Hebron, KYApril 12, 2013
I had to test radios make sure they functioned right
I learned how to use my time correctly
co-workers were nice
Hardest is when we had to make sure each had a lable and write down the correct numbers and dot each radio after tested.
N/A
Supplier Relationship Management Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2013
I certainly learned how to meet deadlines under pressure. I development numerous business relationship with vendors and other suppliers. The highlight was being able to to train new hires on processes and attempting to build a culture of teamwork.
Good Job
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2013
Pros: weekends off and good hours with a great crew.
Cons: limited space to grow in company and no benefits for temp. workers, 3 to 4 years to even be considered for full time employment.
It was a decent job and I would have continued on if I didn't catch Pneumonia. But overall it was a up and coming company with a possible future in a couple of years.I got SAP training from this company and we quality checked everything and made sure it was ready for shipping.
Slave drivers who dont know what there doing
matetal handler (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXMarch 9, 2013
The hardest part of the this job was doing supervisors work for a fraction of the compensation
Bad place to work.
Worker (Current Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: you work indoors
Cons: management is terrible.
Syncreon bought out our company and the new managers have been running it into the ground. Our new manager has no clue how to run a business. Compensation is terrible. They also make rules up as they go but they only apply to the workers.

I do not recommend working here.
not a good place to work
warehouse worker (Former Employee), warren miJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: get up a 330 am to get treated bad all day for 5 to 6 days a week
syncreon doesnt know how to treat their employees. The management thinks they can do what ever they want.
Warehouse inspection work
ACM Technician (Former Employee), Hebron, KYOctober 29, 2012
Pros: the hours were 7am-3:30pm
Cons: management, stationary almost all day, and no room for advancement
I stood in one place all day testing and inspecting radio parts for Ford. I had two breaks and a 30 minute lunch. The best thing I liked about my job were my coworkers. I did not like upper management, they were insensitive and cruel.
Senior Network / Security Engineer (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 2, 2012
Alot of global travel, learn new tecnolgies and lot of technical fun
An ok place to start out but was fired for bad reasons
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee), York, PASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: stright forward work
Cons: low pay for hte amount of work.
Was an alright place to work. How ever I was fired for taking a shift off for Having a family death.
Excellent place to work
Senior Network / Security Engineer (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MISeptember 17, 2012
•Work with vendors and complete all projects on time and within budget.
•Setup configured Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Wireless controllers, Cisco Access points.
•Depend upon size of warehouse different model of Cisco gear kit configured.
•Network design and support for Disaster recovery site
•On call routine support for higher level support – more... around the Globe – less
Productive and fast-paced
Material Handler (Current Employee), Fontana, CASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: graveyard shift #3
8 hour shifts (Graveyard)
Cleaning, moving/creating space
Syncreon-York
Operator (Current Employee), YorkAugust 23, 2012
Pros: decent health care, salaried personnel make decent money
Cons: hours change constantly, employees don't come in for work and just walk off job, low pay for hourly, lots of accidents, no ac, not drug free, disorganized, fires people on the spot with little or no notice at all, everyone wants to leave
York is very disorganized and lacks leadership. Hours will change 5 times in a week...sometimes daily.

The mentality is get work done ASAP...that's why there is so many forklift incidents. Forklifts hit people all the time. It's very dangerous and NOT safe.

Management employees are rude to you and walk around and don't even acknowledge people

The – more... place is NOT air-conditioned and a typical summer day could reach 100-110 degrees.

Management is disorganized and doesn't care who you are as long as you keep your mouth shut and work – less