Syncreon Employee Reviews

used to be good but realize at the end of the day you're not wanted
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 June 2017
Don't like to bring right number of people to do jobs. Workers and supervisors and support staff good upper management sucks all to concerned with the dollar. Machinery not kept up for example forklifts. The upper management is too heavy jobs could be combined to save money they hide supervision when there is no work again a cost savings. The hardest part of the job is no direction and some people working harder than others. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people kind of like family. Syncreon started with wanting to be the best in the world now it's do it cheap and fast and quality is only an issue if it costs them money. I used to love it now it is hard just to get out of bed to go and do the best job you can when you know they just don't care ------SO SAD

I used to be proud to wear Syncreon clothes and tell people where I work now I am embarrassed to be part of this company
Pros
the people/ wages and benefits
Cons
Upper management, poor equipment, no vision except greed and who can we screw over next, the fact that no matter how hard you work that deep down youre not wanted
Good job
Student Summer Position, TPT (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 May 2017
I enjoyed my job working at syncreon. During nursing, i found they were very flexible with my classes which was needed.
I enjoy fast pace environment.
Progressive Company
MP&L Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 May 2017
Good company to work for, always trying to help their people develop and progress with their careers. Caring management team with a true "open door" style of management.
Pros
Good people to work with
bonne environnement de travail
montage de tableaux de bord pour camion Kenworth (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC24 March 2017
une journée de travail consiste a lire les plans pour savoir ce que le client veut avoir dans sont tableau de bord exemple le control des lumières les freins a air ex.
Productive and clean environment
Picker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 March 2017
great place to work, the job itself is challenging but it is mostly enjoyable .The management is creative in ways to improve the work environment , and they hear and respond to employees suggestions .
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
Easy job, management needs lots of improvements
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 February 2017
Great people to work around, just the management needs lots of help, they aren't organized, supervisors sleep with temporary part time workers (students). And the human resources department doesn't help at all.
Student part time
Automotive parts picker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 January 2017
Really enjoyed working here. Job is not something you hate that easily. Advantage is that it's on a bus route. Always recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Not very stressful
Cons
Shifts are reduced when production is low
Employees are mere commodities
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 December 2016
The environment is stale and run like a dictatorship. Managers are not trusting of employees, thus employees cannot trust their managers. This does not make for a nurturing environment to promote professional development. All contract employees are treated as a commodity. This is not a company to work for if you are looking for professional advancement. The monetary compensation did not make up for the poor working environment.
Pros
Cons
Poor employee/employer relations, don't look out for their employees
Grade school mentality
Line driver (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON7 September 2016
not a good company to work for. You have employees that run to the supervisor to tell on other people like little kids in hopes of getting in the supervisors good books. To many people thinking that there tough and causing trouble for other employees just so they can talk about it to there fellow clink members on break or lunch.

Supervisors that deliberately try and get you fired because one of there favorites don't like you.

People , including supervisors, who condone talking viciously behind peoples backs destroying there morale, thinking it's cool.
Pros
Cons
everything bad about a company sycreon is
Not favourable
Production Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 March 2016
Most of the people I worked with were great & I made lots of friends. I did find the job boring & repetitive though. I actually left the job to care for a very sick uncle & never returned.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2016
a typical day is 8 hours

I learned how to pick and process jobs

hardest part of the job was when the racks were not returned from customer

my co-workers were good to work with

most enjoyable part of the day was when shift was over
Pros
pay was good
Cons
Too many 6 day weeks
Loved the coworkers. Bad management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 March 2016
Loved the coworkers
Bad management
Forklift - supporting line workers to make sure they don't run out of parts
Shipping and receiving
Unloaded trucks in certain time frame
Reload trucks
Enjoyed my personal and proffessional growth in my job.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 November 2015
Every day was a learning experience for me, wether I was Supervising or speaking with my co-workers. I found that communication is the key with my co-workers, and the people on the floor. I enjoyed the challenges of making our workplace a positive and safe place to be by listening to the employees and working along with the Company to give them the tools and knowledge to succeed in delivering the product to our Customer on time with the highest of quality. The Launch Project was at times challenging, however personally rewarding and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Impending lay off due to a shift cancellation
Productive,Fast paced.
Forklift Operator/Order PickerForklift (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 November 2015
Fast paced heavy job,plus light delicate work, lots of bending and lifting! I enjoyed the constant movement! Management was fair.
Pros
Overtime Saturdays
Cons
constant lay-offs
Lot of work and fun
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2015
Work hard. Play hard.
Lot's to learn and accomplish.
But long hours and crazy troubleshooting and root cause analysis takes a tool on your body.
Pros
Teamwork culture. Learning on the go. Recognition for work effort.
Cons
Long hours, long hours, long hours.
Production Line (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 May 2015
Working in a fast pace environment . Working on the production line scanning and assembling parts. Always available to work all shifts for overtime. Co-workers are friendly and work together great in a team which makes my job more enjoyable.
environnement de travaille est devenu très insupportable par manque de gérance.
cariste (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC20 December 2014
Je conduit mon chariot élévateur et je fournis mes collègues de travail pour qu'ils puissent réemballer les pièces dans des contenants en plastiques.
Depuis quelques temps les employés sont laissées a eux même car la gérance de cette compagnie est inexistante.
J'adore conduire mon lift.
Les relations employés/employeurs.
fun and productive workplace
warehouse associates (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 October 2014
im very much happy with this job.very nice environment and very nice co-workers and big bosses.i like the work time too.from this job a learned a lot how to handle fast and accurate with the work you do.
Productive and Fast-paced
Floating Position (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 October 2014
You get assigned to different areas(car parts) each day. You use a scanner, read the orders and then organize it the way it wants it. You have to be organize and accurate for the job. You work with a lot of people and you can converse with them since they are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when you lift heavy car parts. Anything else is fine. Time goes really fast since you keep scanning and organizing orders.
Pros
three break periods
Cons
Heavy Lifting
Poor management, and leadership.
Spider/Problems Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 November 2013
I worked hard and thrived within my team. My team was strong and exceeded our duties and deadlines, but manager was not a fair and level headed person. Myself and a number of our team members were falsely terminated or quit due to unfair treatment with other employees. We are all in talks with labour board and/or lawyers. Despite of the manager I have still learned and improved on my customer service skills, organizational, and computer skills and also developed new and useful ways to problem solve and lead my team.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Unfullfilling work and poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syncreon. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7