Syncreon

Syncreon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lot of work and fun
Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 22, 2015
Pros: Teamwork culture. Learning on the go. Recognition for work effort.
Cons: Long hours, long hours, long hours.
Work hard. Play hard.
Lot's to learn and accomplish.
But long hours and crazy troubleshooting and root cause analysis takes a tool on your body.
Production Line (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONMay 14, 2015
Working in a fast pace environment . Working on the production line scanning and assembling parts. Always available to work all shifts for overtime. Co-workers are friendly and work together great in a team which makes my job more enjoyable.
fun and productive workplace
warehouse associates (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONOctober 25, 2014
im very much happy with this job.very nice environment and very nice co-workers and big bosses.i like the work time too.from this job a learned a lot how to handle fast and accurate with the work you do.
Productive and Fast-paced
Floating Position (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 24, 2014
Pros: three break periods
Cons: heavy lifting
You get assigned to different areas(car parts) each day. You use a scanner, read the orders and then organize it the way it wants it. You have to be organize and accurate for the job. You work with a lot of people and you can converse with them since they are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when you lift heavy car parts. Anything else is fine. Time goes really fast since you keep scanning and organizing orders.
Poor management, and leadership.
Spider/Problems Team Lead (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONNovember 7, 2013
Pros: easy job
Cons: unfullfilling work and poor management.
I worked hard and thrived within my team. My team was strong and exceeded our duties and deadlines, but manager was not a fair and level headed person. Myself and a number of our team members were falsely terminated or quit due to unfair treatment with other employees. We are all in talks with labour board and/or lawyers. Despite of the manager I have still learned and improved on my customer service skills, organizational, and computer skills and also developed new and useful ways to problem solve and lead my team.
environnement de travaille est devenu très insupportable par manque de gérance.
cariste (Current Employee), Laval, QCDecember 20, 2014
Je conduit mon chariot élévateur et je fournis mes collègues de travail pour qu'ils puissent réemballer les pièces dans des contenants en plastiques.
Depuis quelques temps les employés sont laissées a eux même car la gérance de cette compagnie est inexistante.
J'adore conduire mon lift.
Les relations employés/employeurs.