Syncreon Employee Reviews

Grade school mentality
Line driver (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON7 September 2016
not a good company to work for. You have employees that run to the supervisor to tell on other people like little kids in hopes of getting in the supervisors good books. To many people thinking that there tough and causing trouble for other employees just so they can talk about it to there fellow clink members on break or lunch.

Supervisors that deliberately try and get you fired because one of there favorites don't like you.

People , including supervisors, who condone talking viciously behind peoples backs destroying there morale, thinking it's cool.
Pros
Cons
everything bad about a company sycreon is
Loved the coworkers. Bad management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 March 2016
Loved the coworkers
Bad management
Forklift - supporting line workers to make sure they don't run out of parts
Shipping and receiving
Unloaded trucks in certain time frame
Reload trucks
Enjoyed my personal and proffessional growth in my job.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 November 2015
Every day was a learning experience for me, wether I was Supervising or speaking with my co-workers. I found that communication is the key with my co-workers, and the people on the floor. I enjoyed the challenges of making our workplace a positive and safe place to be by listening to the employees and working along with the Company to give them the tools and knowledge to succeed in delivering the product to our Customer on time with the highest of quality. The Launch Project was at times challenging, however personally rewarding and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Impending lay off due to a shift cancellation
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2016
a typical day is 8 hours

I learned how to pick and process jobs

hardest part of the job was when the racks were not returned from customer

my co-workers were good to work with

most enjoyable part of the day was when shift was over
Pros
pay was good
Cons
Too many 6 day weeks
Productive,Fast paced.
Forklift Operator/Order PickerForklift (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 November 2015
Fast paced heavy job,plus light delicate work, lots of bending and lifting! I enjoyed the constant movement! Management was fair.
Pros
Overtime Saturdays
Cons
constant lay-offs
Not favourable
Production Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 March 2016
Most of the people I worked with were great & I made lots of friends. I did find the job boring & repetitive though. I actually left the job to care for a very sick uncle & never returned.
Lot of work and fun
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2015
Work hard. Play hard.
Lot's to learn and accomplish.
But long hours and crazy troubleshooting and root cause analysis takes a tool on your body.
Pros
Teamwork culture. Learning on the go. Recognition for work effort.
Cons
Long hours, long hours, long hours.
Poor management, and leadership.
Spider/Problems Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 November 2013
I worked hard and thrived within my team. My team was strong and exceeded our duties and deadlines, but manager was not a fair and level headed person. Myself and a number of our team members were falsely terminated or quit due to unfair treatment with other employees. We are all in talks with labour board and/or lawyers. Despite of the manager I have still learned and improved on my customer service skills, organizational, and computer skills and also developed new and useful ways to problem solve and lead my team.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Unfullfilling work and poor management.
Productive and Fast-paced
Floating Position (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 October 2014
You get assigned to different areas(car parts) each day. You use a scanner, read the orders and then organize it the way it wants it. You have to be organize and accurate for the job. You work with a lot of people and you can converse with them since they are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when you lift heavy car parts. Anything else is fine. Time goes really fast since you keep scanning and organizing orders.
Pros
three break periods
Cons
Heavy Lifting
Production Line (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 May 2015
Working in a fast pace environment . Working on the production line scanning and assembling parts. Always available to work all shifts for overtime. Co-workers are friendly and work together great in a team which makes my job more enjoyable.
fun and productive workplace
warehouse associates (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 October 2014
im very much happy with this job.very nice environment and very nice co-workers and big bosses.i like the work time too.from this job a learned a lot how to handle fast and accurate with the work you do.
environnement de travaille est devenu très insupportable par manque de gérance.
cariste (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC20 December 2014
Je conduit mon chariot élévateur et je fournis mes collègues de travail pour qu'ils puissent réemballer les pièces dans des contenants en plastiques.
Depuis quelques temps les employés sont laissées a eux même car la gérance de cette compagnie est inexistante.
J'adore conduire mon lift.
Les relations employés/employeurs.