Synaptop is seeking a Software Developer. This role will involve developing new web-based apps and customizing apps for individual customers and partners. The developer will work closely with technical management, technology architects, and other developers and testers at Synaptop throughout the requirements, design, and implementation phases of projects.
- Expert knowledge of PHP, Ruby on Rails, or other dynamic language
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol and REST
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Familiarity with a model-view-controller framework such as Zend.
- Familiarity with web-based APIs such as the Facebook API
- Experience with LESS/SCSS
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Icon, Illustration, and/or print design experience
- Working towards or completed a degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in a related position (new grads/co-op students with relevant experience are welcome).
The developer will learn cutting edge web based technologies. The developer will work with a powerful cross platform environment for app development and will gain experience with working on large projects. Synaptop’s platform is a virtual operating system that runs on the cloud. To learn more about Synaptop, visit:
Please email your resume and unofficial transcripts.
Include information on any related projects you have worked on.
Indeed - 24 months ago