WHO WE ARE:
SynOil is a privately owned Canadian company that supplies, handles and distributes base commodity fluid products to the Western Canadian Oilfield. Our subsidiary – SixOne Enterprises – recycles fluids and offers complete fracturing fluid management to oil and gas companies. SynOil is currently looking for a temporary contract, full-time Quality Control Technician at our Grande Prairie office.
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates applying for a Quality Control Technician position are required to:
- Have a valid driver’s license. (Note: A driver’s abstract will be requested.)
- Have some previous experience or technical training to perform laboratory tests in controlled conditions.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Have previous experience working in the field.
- Be able to use Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
- Possess excellent customer services skills.
As a Quality Control Technician, your role will include:
- Working a 15-days on and 6-days off work rotation.
- Collecting samples at tank farms and customer leases following strictly documented procedures.
- Conducting routine quality control tests.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume to:
Responding to this Ad OR
Fax: (403) 261-3864
Please quote the job title and job # in the subject line of your email or on the cover page of your fax. When emailing, please ensure that all attachments are in a .doc, .docx or PDF format.
SynOil is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.