Symtech Innovations Ltd Employee Reviews

A good stepping stone
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  35 Riviera Dr, Markham, ON L3R 8N47 December 2017
Nothing was organized properly. The job responsibilities were very inconsistant and out of order. Equipment such as computers were slow and out of date.

A lot of staff in my department were not very knowledgeable of their task. Most of them would just delegate their work to me or someone else while they play and chitchat on their phone all day.

My daily routines are sorting invoices, copy/paste/exporting templates from other competitors.

This is a great company to those that just finished school or starting their career.
Pros
none at all
Cons
too many to point out
A very family oriented place
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON3 April 2017
Symtech is a pleasure to work with. All employees are very cooperative.
The work environment is very healthy and there are good chances of career growth.
A very nice work atmosphere
Typical construction environment
Executive Assistant, Marketing and Communications (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON1 December 2016
I worked as an Executive Assistant and Health & Safety Manager. Typical office environment. Overall, it was close to my home and offered me some flexibility in working hours.
Rewarding and challenging Work
Journeyman Electrician 309A (Former Employee) –  9-35 Riviera Drive, Markham, Ont L3R 8N418 September 2015
Very rewarding, challenging and satisfying work. Helpful and respectful co-workers and supervisors. Necessary tools and instructions (when required) provided. Responsibilities gladly provided and appreciated as experience gained on the job.

Early start and finishing at job sites was much appreciated given the traffic congestion in Toronto.
Pros
Excellent work culture.
Productive and fun workplace with great management.
Pre-apprenticeship program for Electrical (Former Employee) –  Markham Ontario27 January 2014
exellent place to work. amazing atmshpere and great employees