Symcor Employee Review

Productive and fast-paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2014
- With minimal supervision and direction, my day would start off with instructions on what tasks need to be completed by the end of the day.
- I learned that, in this particular work environment, working with important and confidential data, it is okay to find shortcuts to get the job done, however, not all shortcuts are reliable. Sometimes taking the long route is the only way to get the job done perfectly.
- With very little change of plans and/or distractions, I was able to create an efficient system that worked for me and helped with the productivity for the day.
- My co-workers were very helpful with guiding me through the process. They gave me tips on the systems that they used to get the job done to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- The hardest part of the job was only the physical aspect or it. Although being seated all day, the posture of the body (back, neck, shoulders, etc.) would cause straining in some areas along with minor headaches here and there.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was that I don't mind all the paperwork. While working at my own pace (which is quite fast), I had the chance to mingle with my co-workers to help pass the time.

Other Symcor Employee Reviews

N/a
Project Manager - Technology Services (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 November 2017
I prefer not to ptovide feedback at this time until I better understand how it will be used by Indeed, or others. I am happy to provide verbal feedback should anyone require it.
Good pay for easy work
Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
Good pay, if your performance was good. Not a social environment at all. Work must be extremely accurate as it deals with finance. Hours are atypical.
Pros
Good performance based pay
Cons
Late shift, not a social workplace