Symcor Employee Review

Productive and fast-paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2014
- With minimal supervision and direction, my day would start off with instructions on what tasks need to be completed by the end of the day.
- I learned that, in this particular work environment, working with important and confidential data, it is okay to find shortcuts to get the job done, however, not all shortcuts are reliable. Sometimes taking the long route is the only way to get the job done perfectly.
- With very little change of plans and/or distractions, I was able to create an efficient system that worked for me and helped with the productivity for the day.
- My co-workers were very helpful with guiding me through the process. They gave me tips on the systems that they used to get the job done to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- The hardest part of the job was only the physical aspect or it. Although being seated all day, the posture of the body (back, neck, shoulders, etc.) would cause straining in some areas along with minor headaches here and there.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was that I don't mind all the paperwork. While working at my own pace (which is quite fast), I had the chance to mingle with my co-workers to help pass the time.

Other Symcor Employee Reviews

Good
APPLICATION OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 February 2018
Key multiple fields of data from images for GBS Business channels/customers and other Symcor applications. Ensured complete understanding of multiple GBS Applications and the respective client requirements therein. Maintained a high level of productivity based on the application productivity standards – measured in keystrokes per hour and varying by application discipline. Conserved a high level of accuracy in each application giving special attention to minimizing client impact errors. Complete understanding of data entry instructions per client’s profile. ensured processing deadlines are met. Handle daily workflow to optimize utilization of GBS systems/applications. Maintained individual performance standards. Identified any/all quality issues within the GBS Data Entry application/customer statement/coupons reporting any issues to PSO of respective GBS business unit (BU). Delivered exceptional customer service through teamwork and quality commitments.
It's a great place to work. Good environment.
Capture Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
Symcor is involved with customer-oriented services. It has a diverse team where everyone is involved. Workers feel like a part of the community. Everyone is treated with respect.
Pros
Great benefits