Symcor Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Relaxed work environment
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2017
The work environemnt as Symcor is wonderful, and initial salary when hired is excellent. However, there is little /no salary increases outside of 2% COLA (even with great mid-year /year-end reviews). There is also little to no room for advancement in the technology area of Symcor. Overall I really love working here however if you are looking to grow, this may not be the place for you.
Fast paced environment
Workflow and Mailroom (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  North York, ON6 July 2016
A big financial back processing center. Symcor processing more than five big financial institude's cheques. It has many departments and three shifts.
environnement de travail
Commis de Transactions bancaires (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 February 2014
Environnement sain avec des gens très professionnel.
Mais n'offre pas de possibilités d'avancement.
Ne rénumère pas assez ses employés.
Pros
un petit merci de temps en temps
Cons
pas d'égalité entre employés
"Magnetic Ink" the greatest invention since the wheel
Process Control Officer  (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2013
A typical night at work would be. Chech to make sure all systems were running smoothly. spend 3 minutes greeting all the operators. check e-mails. Print the ones that require follow up. inquire, research investigate respond. Management was good very understanding, willing to work with me until I got it right. I was on my own most of the time to ensure proper functioning of the day to day operations. Only when there was a problem i could not fix then management would intervene. My co-workers were great too, some were quite helpful and trustworthy. The hardest part of the job was working night shift almost all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in teams.
Pros
Quarterly free dinners for employee appreciation
Cons
long hours when there was a new system implemented or a breakdown