#12935 QA, Business Acceptance Testing – 6 month extendable contract
Company: a large bank
Rate per hour: $ 50
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating required testing activities for Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) Program
- Lead test team in the delivery of test planning, test preparation and test execution activities in adherence to standards for Business Acceptance Testing (BAT)
- Accountable for BAT phase of testing for CASL Program and supporting where required System Testing (SIT), Production Testing (PAT) and Warranty support
- Provide testing estimates and estimate revisions as per the PMLC for costs and resources and track financial actuals against provided estimates and provide updated monthly forecasts to the Technology Project Manager
- Manage testing activities and artifacts to ensure adherence to PMLC gating criteria and participate in gate reviews
- Manage creation, review and sign-off of testing documentation (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports) and ensure all test artifacts adhere to testing standards and audit requirements and are stored in the project SharePoint site
- Understand and communicate testing impact of scope changes/PCRs to the project management team both from a timeline/cost and a risk perspective
- Participate in test case creation and test case execution when required to ensure test teams meet project timelines and manage and support the team in creating reusable test assets for both manual and automated test scripts
- Participate in audit reviews of test artifacts when required
- Manage sign-off of test strategy, test plan, entry/exit criteria and PMLC gating with appropriate project partners
- Chair defect / status calls to ensure defects are documented and tracked and defect fixes are retested in timely manner and report the status of test planning, test execution and defects via. daily dashboard reporting to project team using standard test quality metrics
- Communicate and negotiate testing timelines, budget, staffing, scope and critical milestones with project managers
- Ensure timely notification of issues/problems and make recommendations for issue/problem resolution to project team and resolve and/or escalate testing issues where required
- Act as the primary liaison for testing resources, technology teams, and project manager.
- Participates in the resolution of problems through leadership/coaching and the development of strategies for operational improvement
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Must be organized, self-motivated as well as a team player and be able to participate in the knowledge transfer of information with peers and management.
- Proficiency with SDLC and PMLC methodologies.
- Excellent analytical/documentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to work both in teams and individually
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Strong change management, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Prioritize and manages own workload and the workload of testing team members in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that testing resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Represent the testing team at project stakeholder meetings.
Please forward your resume as a Word attachment, stating your availability to:
Symbiotic Group Inc.
905 – 287 – 5595 x 235
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard