# 12912 Position: Bilingual (French/English) Help Desk Analyst
Number of Positions: 2
Position #1: Start Date: February 3, 2014; Duration: 14 month contract
Position #2: Start Date: February 3, 2014; Duration: 6 month contract
The Community Services I&IT Cluster (CSC) requires a Level 1, Systems Administration/Operation Support Specialist.
Services and deliverables for Help Desk – Triage Contact include:
- Following standard Help Desk procedures.
- Acting as “Public Face” to Child Care Licensing clients by providing professional, courteous, patient, helpful, bilingual (French/English) Help Desk response.
- Logging/tracking Help Desk requests and resolutions, as required.
- When necessary, conducting mini “interviews” to clarify the actual need of the client if it is not readily evident.
- Remaining up-to-date on basic Child Care Licensing System functionality, key business rules and processes related to the licensing of Child Care Centres in order to handle low level enquiries and ensure accurate redirection of issues.
- Providing triage redirection to the appropriate subordinate help desk (Technical Support Desk or Business Support Desk) or to the appropriate Child Care Regional Office.
- Regularly reporting to the Support Desk Lead on incident tracking and resolution.
- Collecting/consolidating feedback received from various support initiatives.
- Suggesting ways to improve Help Desk service.
- Suggesting/preparing updates to system documentation.
- Maintaining clear communication with customer regarding mutual expectations.
- Monitoring client satisfaction.
- Informing management of recurring problems and assisting with identifying underlying issues and possible solutions.
- Assisting with the development of Help Desk processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable government standards.
- Providing ongoing support to business area, as required.
- Working during the period of 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Minimum of 2 years:
- Experience trouble-shooting in a busy environment.
- Able to quickly learn, support, and clearly explain new and fast-changing technology and basic system functionality, business rules, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good work habits under pressure.
- High energy level.
- Detail oriented.
- Must have an excellent command of written and spoken English and French language in order to provide effective phone, desk-side, and email support.
- Experience serving the broader public sector.
- Experience working with a wide variety of external stakeholders.
- Comfort/experience working in a fluid, fast paced environment.
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines with the highest of quality standards.
- Experience logging/tracking Help Desk requests and resolutions, as required.
- Experience assisting with the development of Help Desk processes and procedures.
NOTE: Special consideration will be given to proponents with proven Help Desk experience.
About Symbiotic Group Inc.
Symbiotic Group Inc. is a privately held Canadian corporation formed to provide IT and business consulting services to its clients in Canada. Symbiotic Group’s primary goal is to bring its knowledge, processes (ISO-9001:2008), depth of experience, and unique value proposition to provide value to its clients.
Symbiotic Group provides industry leading consulting services; processes and tools that enable companies to make informed ‘people investment’ decisions. We are a 100% Aboriginal owned company. Learn more online at www.symbioticgroup.com .
Please submit your most recent resume to: Elitsa Petrov
View All Jobs online at: http://www.symbioticgroup.com/fr_viewjobs.htm