#13042 Position: Senior Business Analyst – Privacy Impact Assessments, PART TIME
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Start Date: March 1, 2014
Duration: 9 month extendable contract
The expected work to complete the PIAs and develop related material (work plan, presentations, etc.) is:
- Develop and gain approval for a detailed work plan for completing the detailed PIA.
- Re-convene the Privacy Working Committee (PWC).
- Lead the PWC to review, update and gain approval of a detailed PIA for CJIMS.
- Consult with Ministry experts during development of the detailed PIA.
- Determine the current status or changes to risks and recommendations identified in the preliminary PIA.
- Update and finalize the list of risks and recommended activities related to privacy for the CJIMS project. Provide regular reports to the CJIMS project oversight committees on findings and recommendations related to completing the detailed PIA.
Minimum of 10 years of experience directly related to the development of privacy assessments.
Minimum of 5 years of experience with Saskatchewan information privacy laws and privacy impact assessment processes.
Previous working experience with Canadian federal information privacy laws including, but not limited to, HIPA and Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Preference will be given to those candidates who can demonstrate extensive experience developing privacy impact assessments at a provincial government level. The scoring of this requirement will be weighted heavily in the evaluation of candidate submissions.
Experience with complex information systems, such as CJIMS, that manage and maintain highly sensitive and personal information. The scoring of this requirement will be weighted heavily in the evaluation of candidate submissions.
Leadership experience establishing and managing working groups and committees involving senior level ministry resources. The scoring of this requirement will be weighted heavily in the evaluation of candidate submissions.
Proven record of achievement as a Business Analyst with experience on complex information technology systems.
Experience developing and independently managing work plans and project schedules.
Knowledge of and working experience with information system security methods and leading practices.
Strong communication skills including developing and providing presentations for senior sponsors.
Experience authoring complex business documents including high level and detailed PIAs.
University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
Please forward your resume as a Word attachment, stating your availability to:
Symbiotic Group Inc.
905 – 287 – 5595 x 235